11/23/17 Fearful Ride

I was headed into a haunted house ride with my friend Carmen. She was pretty nervous to go in, but I kept reminding her that it was just an attraction and we weren't in any danger. As we boarded our cars, I then started to get really nervous. She was actually in a car behind me, as all of the cars were meant for single riders. I started getting really scared as we maneuvered through the mansion. The theme was a doctors or dentists office, but of course the dentist was maniacal. There were scary doctors, scared children, monsters, clowns, creepy nurses, etc. I naturally held my ears for loud noises. Our cars halted in a hallway and a guy in a muppet-looking suit jumped out and actually pulled me out of the car.
He then began laying on top of me.
It wasn't really rape, as everyone was clothed and it was just supposed to be a harmless ride, but it was as if they knew my biggest fear. I could literally feel myself hyperventilating so hard that I was blacking out and couldn't even yell. The monster wouldn't let go until I was able to crawl away and "sprint" towards the bathroom that happened to be there on the opposite side of the hall. I kept stumbling and fading in and out of consciousness, but I made it into the bathroom and into a stall. Though not before I shouted to Carmen, "if anything happens, yell really loud!" Even during a mental suffering, I wanted to be sure Carmen wasn't going through the same thing.
I locked myself inside a stall and relieved myself. The toilet was pretty high off the ground, so I could see the heads of people walking by. I was trying to calm myself down, when I saw one of my high school classmates approach the stall and try to come in. I said I was in there, and he kind of gave me a look. I was confused, but still facing anxiety from the previous events that I didn't care what he thought.
After I finished, I peeked out from the side of the bathroom to look for Carmen. She had finished the ride and was actually chasing the guy that had "cuddled" her (which seems way out of character). I tried telling her that he doesn't care, and has been on many others, but she kept chasing him.
Meanwhile we had somehow occupied some sort of convention area, as outside of the bathrooms was a large space, lots of people, and a bunch of chairs set up before a stage. Everything was very well-lit, and there were people milling about. One lady who was sitting in a chair was carving from wood, making free carvings for people.
I was still very flustered from everything, so I was sort of aimlessly navigating throughout the room. At one point I thought that guy was following me, but I could have been paranoid. I just kept wandering around the room, trying to calm down and avoid people.