4/26/20 Blinky!

I was in the world of the Netflix series Troll Hunters and had somehow acquainted myself with most of the main characters. Someone had given Argh a box of gummies all shaped like Blinky. He didn't like the blue flavor however so he passed them over to me. I was absolutely ecstatic holding quality merchandise of my favorite character in all of character existence. I held the box close along with a well-made Blinky plushy I also somehow acquired.
Later, I was walking down a cave-like hall. It seemed like Troll Market, but my dream's interpretation of it looked more like a plain underground base. I found Argh laying in a hollowed-out space in the wall looking very sad. I climbed onto the stone bed and leaned next to him, petting his mossy head and trying my best to comfort him.
Then, Blinky came around the corner to see his friend and I tensed up. I tried to stay calm and not fangirl too hard, so I glanced at him a couple times and smiled a greeting. He saw that I was holding his plush and a box of his gummies and smiled at me like a celebrity smiling at a devoted fan. I squeezed the plushy and buried my face in Argh's fur. Blinky then spoke to his friend words of encouragement which seemed to lift his spirits.