11/6/17 Clownitorium

My mom was in charge of some sort of stage performance that involved clowns. I hate clowns. She brought us to the gymnasium however, so she could practice with the actors. I was with my brother (which I don't have irl) who was Mike from Stranger Things.
When we entered the lobby, immediately two clowns started dancing/walking stupidly up to us, resulting in me freaking out and being cornered. My mom told them to knock it off and lead them into the auditorium. Mike and I sort of waited outside for a bit until the same clowns came back in and grabbed us. They pulled us into the auditorium where all the clowns were waiting. Mike and I were separated, but we could still hear each other screaming. At one point I tripped/was shoved to the ground and a clown INJECTED something INTO MY THIGH. I could literally feel the needle go into the back of my leg and pulled out. I thought I was going to pass out, but I didn't.
Eventually my mom came back from wherever she was and I stayed close behind. She was visibly angry with them, but didn't say much. They just watched as we walked around the auditorium and then out. Mike seemed to be dizzy, as if he was knocked out, but he came with us.
We walked up a short wooded trail to our car (which reminded me of my grandma's house) and I still couldn't figure out what that stupid clown injected into me. That really bothered me the whole dream.