9/28/19 Fluttercord Wedding

I was getting married as Fluttershy to a guy as Discord. It was a Fluttercord wedding and I was excited but nervous.
I assume that we met at Bronycon or some convention in our corresponding cosplays and continued to cosplay Fluttercord together from then on. In reality, I've never seen this guy before (as far as I remember), but apparently I loved him enough to marry him.
He was barely taller than me, average body type, and Caucasian. The one trait that stood out to me most however was his long, thin, straight, light brown hair that hung down to his hips. I feel like I would've remembered seeing someone like that at a convention, but I just can't recall.
We were getting married at what looked to be the back porch of a small resort. There were palm trees, bamboo doors and fences, and exotic porch furniture. String lights hung from straw umbrellas and the floor was tiled with large white squares. The evening sky was pink with dark clouds after a heavy rain. It was very beautiful, but relatively small. Thankfully, it was a small wedding and only direct family and close friends were there so it didn't feel too crowded.
My mom got me a gorgeous dress that resembled Bell's from Beauty and the Beast. But instead of yellow, it was a bright teal (to match Fluttershy's eyes) with a white trim. It was incredibly soft and lighter than it looked. I was excited to wear it.
Despite the beauty and happiness of everything however, I was getting more anxious the closer I got to the pinnacle of the wedding.
I don't think he knew that I was asexual.
Something like that just can't be kept secret if you're going to marry someone, and I was so afraid that he'd eventually leave me because of it. He deserved to know, but how was I supposed to tell him now? I just kept thinking about how he'd slowly drift away and eventually divorce me just because I can't do that one thing. It was really eating me, and the last thing I remember is that I couldn't look him in the eyes as we were standing at the alter.