11-5-13 Tsunami

There was a serious warning about a damaging tsunami that would cave-in our homes and put them under water (apparently we lived near the sea). Everyone (our family) immediately collected as many things as we could including stuffed animals, blankets, devices, precious items, and pets. As we scurried in and out of the house to fill up the car with our things, we could see that every once in a short while the water was reaching closer to us by each wave beyond the houses in front of us. The last things I collected were JackFrost's (my rabbit) items and him, and quickly ran into the stuffed car, trying to fit everything as quick as I could. We all got in, including Champ (dog), and started driving as fast as we could out of the neighborhood. As we drove, I remember eventually we stopped at a big office building (I'm not sure why) and saw people doing their normal jobs (perhaps they didn't know). We immediately warned them and it was chaos. There were bits I can't remember, but I do know we came back to the house (which actually didn't look too bad) and mommy started having a yard sale of all the things we collected, without our consent. She told us she'll tell us which things people want before she sells, but she sold my favorite teddy bear Golden Grahams and I got really upset. I believe the point of this dream was to let go of the items you don't need and get out as soon as you can (even though we did make it). I am very thankful for what I have, but perhaps too thankful and may not be able to let them go. At one part in the dream when we were collecting our things, I was yelling out "my treasures!" referring to my ocean shelf which holds my collections of seashells, books, etc, since I was small. I must learn to let go of my things in dire times and trust that we be safe (though I will absolutely not forget my animals).