3-15-16 Swimming at Work

I was going to work, but was half an hour early so I decided to swim. At work! For some reason the aquarium was attached to Darrenkamps and there was a reef right where the bakery aisle should be. It was an open pool of water you would have to look down into over a ledge wall that looked similar to a bottom ledge of a grocery wall. In this reef, people could swim! I jumped right in and just flew. It was amazing! I was swimming in a reef! Complete with coral, sand, rocks, and of course fish. I held my breath forever and just completely enveloped myself in my surroundings. There was also one dolphin that remained on the deeper end of the aquarium. There were underwater windows on that side for people to look in. I wish I had my mermaid tail. But eventually I was able to make friends with the dolphin and we started playing. I would arch my arms over the water and connect to the ledge and he would swim underneath like it was a tunnel. But then an employee pulled me out saying that I must've strayed too far from my post. I then realized that it wasn't a free swim. You needed a ticket to swim in the reef, which I did not have, and you were assigned to a particular post to swim in. They were pretty small.