3/17/19 Large Luminescent Sea Creature

One distinct part of this dream revealed a beautiful, mysterious, and quite large sea creature I've never seen before. I encountered it while swimming through a black quiet abyss. It looked to be a Siphonophore with a long flat body similar to a nudibranch. The sides of its long tapering body waved up and down in slow graceful motions, similar to the wings of a stingray. The very edge of its wings were lined with a bright yellow rim while the rest of its body was black with luminescent blue blotches that decorated its back. The underside was also yellow and segmented like the underbelly of a reptile. Along the outside of its body were small strings like stingers that neatly outlined its wings and grew longer at the tapering tail. Both the tail end and neck (immediately before the head) displayed large sprouting bioluminescent mushrooms. I wasn't sure if they were real fungi, or actually a part of this creature's body.
The head of this siphonophore-like animal had a gelatinous dome, or bell, like a normal medusa jellyfish. Except for the serpentine form of its body, it almost wore the dome like a large bulbous hat.
This part is tricky to explain. The body did have some resemblance of a snake-like head. But as I drifted closer to this large creature, I saw that underneath the bell resided all of its organs. It had two mouths: a false mouth with fangs that jutted out from the farthest edge of the dome (which is why the dome looked like a hat), and it's real mouth that sat underneath the organs, with the beak of a squid. All of the organs seemed like they were piled on top of its beak, but all still connected to the body. It was fascinating to encounter such a magnificent creature with such contrasting features: a beautiful bioluminescent body, and a squishy mess of organs on its head. Either way, it was an enchanting site to behold.

 Either way, it was an enchanting site to behold