12/12/18 The Vampire

Firstly I'd like to make it very clear that I absolutely abhor vampires. They are disgusting lustful cannibals that I just can't stand and more so cannot understand people's attraction towards them. Now on with the dream!
It seemed I was at my old school which was hosting some sort of fall festival. There was a Halloween attraction (which would be highly unlikely for my private school) with like 5 different sections. It was in an open-ceiling wooden room with tall fences that surrounded the area and connected to the school where the only entrance was attached to the actual building. As you went through the door, the first section involved a vampire. He would chase you around a large table (which was either some kind of operating table or a dinner table, but I'm going to believe it was the latter). The next section had a Frankenstein's monster (I think), and I can't remember the others.
I avoided the vampire section (for obvious reasons) and went on with my night. Little did I, or anyone for that matter, know that the vampire wasn't just some kid in a costume. He was real and he noticed that I avoided him.
Later that night after most of the people had left, I was in the building getting ready to leave until he showed up. He asked me why I avoided his section to which I bluntly replied that I hated vampires. Well, he took that as some kind of misattribution of arousal and kidnapped me.
Holding me hostage in one of the classrooms (which to my dismay looked more like a bedroom), he told me he was a real vampire by displaying his gross dirty fangs. He said that if I stayed as his hostage, he wouldn't bite anyone and take their blood. I, being the compassionate person that I am, complied to save my friends. Of course, however, I was planning to escape and get him detained.
After some short time he left the room (probably to break his deal and suck some blood or whatever). I somehow made it into another bedroom where 2 little girls were having a sleepover. One was a girl I used to babysit, Shay, who saw my dilemma and agreed to help me. I didn't want to get her involved though, but I ended up hiding under one of their beds as I saw the vampire's legs walk in. The girls lied when he questioned them, saying they hadn't seen me (either that or they saw me go another way).
I couldn't take it any more in fear of him preying on them, so I crawled out from under the bed prepared to fight him. That's all I remember.