1-23-14 Haunted House

I and a lot of other students were trapped inside a haunted house set up by a guy who was supposed to be the antagonist of the dream. I'm not exactly sure what his plan was though. As I cautiously searched throughout the dark house (which was actually in the same spot as my house in Meadia ave.), I would run into some other students who were really scared. We would stick together until they were too scared to move on and gave up and stayed in a certain room. When I found another partner, that was when I started to encourage her and me. I said, "wait, this is just a haunted house! Nothing can hurt us, just scare us. Let's do this!" But my partner was too scared. Then I realized it was a dream! So I told her which confused her a little but then she agreed and I showed her that we can do anything. I stood in front of one of the many locked doors and said, "this is a dream, so I can just open this" and it worked! We jumped outside and ran around to the back-side where we could see the bad guy playing golf in the front yard of Lea's (neighbor) house. I looked through a big window on the side of our house and saw some other girls inside, really scared. I got their attention, which they were surprised we were out here but assumed we solved the maze, and tried telling them it was a dream and they could punch through the window. One girl tried, but I don't think she realized what I was telling them, she just tried to punch the window. I then noticed a rusty door-knob on the left side and opened the large window like a door. They were all surprised and I told them this was a dream. A few jumped out with me and we then noticed the antagonist batting his golf balls towards us, but they hit the open window that shielded us. I don't think he realized we escaped though. He eventually realized and ran toward us and I stood ground. He asked how I escaped and I told him. He then started challenging me and I gladly accepted and we battled with bending elements (water, earth, etc). I was winning, but this whole time I had told a girl who escaped with me to go flood the river behind his house so it would destroy it. As we fought, water started to run down the street from the top and he noticed. I told him our plan and he quickly put these rubber, flat shoe things under his feet and began running up the road. I followed him by shooting water behind me and surfed up the road. He copied and came close behind, but I beat him to the door. "You'll never unlock it!" He said, mentioning his guard inside. I opened the door though, and looked down the stairs, but there was no water. We were surprised, but then his two sons, and three daughters came wondering how I did all that. I told them it was a dream and began shooting snowflakes up from my hand. They tried too, and the guy who was bad, became proud and basically forgot everything that just happened. The dream ended at me showing them how to use their dream powers. This was the first lucid dream I've had without thinking I could fly. It never came to mind.