3-21-16 Psycho Stalker

This was freaky. It started out with Sarah (sister) parking along the grass on the side of our yard, I in the passenger seat. But there was a car in front of us parking too. Sarah was fed up with people parking against our grass and honked at the guy. He went and parked in his driveway, but as he walked over, Sarah got out and yelled, "this is our yard!" and stomped away. Which left me sitting in the car, quite frightened. He suddenly started kicking and throwing trash in our car since Sarah left the drivers door opened. I was trying not to be effected and just blandly answered, "thanks," but he yelled that this wasn't a favor. He then lunged to grab me, which definitely got me running. I sprinted for the house with him on my tail and went inside to call the police. He was searching the house with a gun! I just remember crying and trying to quietly call 911 so he wouldn't find me.
Next thing I remember, I was with a guy in his RV and the psycho kept showing up, trying to break in the vehicle and harass us.
One part, we were driving through the city. We had just escaped his attempt of getting in the RV by hanging on my door. I think we lost him, I told my friend who was driving. There were a lot of people walking around outside, crossing the street as this big RV was driving through. Two children walked right into the lane as their mom was distracted by another child who was straying from her. My friend hit the breaks, but one of the kids was hit. The mom was yelling and crying at us, holding her crying child. I was crying too, trying to tell her it was an accident. I looked at the other boy who stood with shock. But he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at something under the front of the vehicle. Our gas was being emptied! The psycho somehow used this accident as a distraction to empty the gas tank.
The whole dream was me and this friend struggling to be safe from this crazy guy. It was tense and suspenseful. Near the end of the dream, after escaping the RV, we were in a big public building. Some sort of library or business. I was persistent on getting the police, while my friend was doing something else, not sure what. I went outside and saw a plot of grass with a couple large gravestones circling the grass. One huge gravestone had the name of our psycho on it.
I rushed inside to tell my friend, and told him to look outside if he doesn't believe me. Then the psycho came through the door. But he was normal, an employee coming to mop the floors. We were astonished.
I believe this guy was dead, but his ghost kept coming back to replay his life. He did many things, as the gravestone said. There were four things... I remember one was a detective.
I believe the story was that his ghost would just continue to relive his life and torture new people each time, replaying his descendence into madness. He was rather young, in his 20's with black hair. He looked like Anthony from my old church, who I was scared of. The psycho wasn't him, but resembled him. I forget what his name was on the gravestone. Apparently he took other names too, which were marked there.
This dream was insane. It didn't feel safe, I always felt vulnerable. I have no idea what inspired this crazy adventure. I don't even know who the guy was that I was with. It started out as Sarah, but became this guy. We were both so cautious of the psycho. Trying to keep the RV locked at all times and keeping the key safe. It was not fun to have this guy on our tail everywhere we went.