2: The whole world is misunderstanding me

The atmosphere was very embarrassing at one time.

Yan Jiu didn't dare to look at Bai Luoluo. He seemed to have been given any medicine, his chest was undulating, his teeth were biting his lower lip. And some parts under the sheets swelled.

Bai Luoluo walked to the bed without expression.

Yan Jiu looked even more scared. He dropped his eyes and did not dare to look at Bai Luoluo's face, and his lips had been bitten to donate blood.

Bai Luoluo reached out his hand and raised Jiu Ji's chin.

Judging from his face, although Jiu Jiu has a face similar to Bai Luoluo, he is much younger. However, after a few more years, waiting for the nineteen che: n-g people, the appearance of the two of them should be almost the same.

Yun Jiu was raised with his chin, but still dared not look at Bai Luoluo. He vaguely remembered that there was a niece in the palace because he looked directly at Wang Ye's eyes, but his eyes were cut out.

Yuan Feiyan's temperament is well-recognized.

Bai Luoluo said: "Look at me."

Jiu Jiu trembled slightly, her eyes staring blankly at Bai Luoluo.

These are a pair of eyes that are very similar to Yuan Feiyan, with the same deep eyebrows, but there is no gloom in the eyes without Yuan Feiyan's hegemony.

Bai Luoluo pinched Jiu Ji's chin, carefully observed it, and then smiled lowly, "Yes."

Yanjiu didn't know what his master meant by this sentence, but Bai Luoluo's next sentence made him completely stunned.

His master said, "Follow me next."

卯 I do n’t understand what it means to be with me at the time of September. Did n’t they always follow the master as the Dark Guard?

Bai Luoluo looked at the blankness on Jiu Jiu's face, reached out and rubbed his hand on his chin, and said, "Stupid thing."

Yan Jiu's eyes were still confused, and his brain was not as clear as usual during the day. He looked at his master's face, and his throat moved slightly.

In the end, Bai Luoluo called the doctor to solve it for him.

After the medicinal properties were lifted, Jiu Jiu silently wore back his clothes.

Bai Luoluo was watching beside him when he was wearing clothes, and then he lamented that his figure was really good. In Bai Luoluo's world, women and men who like men and women are all citizens' rights. Recently, an organization has emerged to require the law to treat people who like animals fairly ...

At present, Bai Luoluo still likes cute girls. He still remembers the cute appearance of his first love with two ponytails running in front of him.

Jiu Jiu got dressed and then quit.

Bai Luoluo looked at him and felt that he had a long way to go.

Even in the shadow guard's own eyes, they never felt that they were personal. The master wants them to live and they live, and the master wants them to die and they die.

Bai Luoluo thought about it and decided to ask Jiu Jiu to read more books-what they wrote in the Sanguan Correction Manual is: the book is the source of wisdom in life, especially some textbooks written by their department.

Bai Luoluo thinks this sentence is quite reasonable, because if he read more books, he would have resigned from the postgraduate entrance examination.