43: Someone actually wants to grab Xuehui

Most of the fighting group had wooden sticks in their hands. The front section of the wooden stick is tied with ** or stones, which looks very crude.

It is a pity that although they used the most primitive weapons, they were not real primitive people, but a group of wicked and gangsters who were thrown from another planet. The fight that Bai Luoluo saw seemed to be a large number of people trying to annex the resources of another group. The group attempting to annex resources probably has more than twenty, most of them are physically strong men, and only one woman with a long hair that looks fit and fit. The number of those who were annexed was smaller. Bai Luoluo observed for a while and found that neither the annexer nor the annexed had a person with poor physical fitness. There is no doubt that the person with poor health was naturally eliminated.

Because the most primitive means are used, the scene is extraordinarily **** and cruel.

Bai Luoluo saw one of them lift a stone and smashed the other's head alive. The one who was killed was still struggling until his head was completely broken.

The plunder began suddenly and ended quickly.

The final result is undoubtedly the result of the failure to annex the side with fewer people, that is, annexation, in fact, they were killed in failure. And the winner seems to be only interested in materials, and the killer is not soft at all.

The three of Bai Luoluo watched the kill from a distance on the stone monster.

Yuan Shuze had vomited all the contents of his stomach, and he was retching completely. He wiped his mouth, his face pale, and said, "Brother Yuming, what shall we do?"

The target of the stone monster is water, and it can't notice how these small creatures will affect it. So he is still walking towards the **** battlefield just ended.

Bai Luoluo said: "Don't be afraid, just look at it."

The victors were still packing up their trophies, and some of them noticed the mountains moving towards them.

After seeing the stone monster moving towards them, there was a noise in the crowd, and then everyone did not hesitate to make way for this behemoth. Bai Luoluo noticed their movements and watched the alert expression on their faces. The expressions of these people gave Bai Luoluo a conjecture. He said, "Yuan Shuze, do you think this stone monster eats meat or is it vegetarian?"

Yuan Shuze patted the stone monster under him and said, "Be a vegetarian, I haven't seen him go hunting."

Bai Luoluo said: "I don't think so."

He was still wondering why the people he met did not dare to approach him. There were only three of them. Two of them didn't seem to be fighting at all. But the people who met him not only did not want to move forward, they even chose to go far away. In such cases, Bai Luoluo began to think about the reason. From the vigilant eyes of these people today, the stone monster under him must not be simple.

Facts have proven that Bai Luoluo's guess is correct. Because as the stone monsters got closer and closer to this group of people, they spread apart far away, like the giants in front of them. And when they were close to a certain distance, they could clearly see Bai Luoluo and other three people on the stone monster, and a loud noise broke out suddenly in the crowd.

Bai Luoluo faintly heard something like "How is this possible." "He was not eaten." The stone monster underneath was still a thick, dull appearance, carrying Bai Luoluo, and slowly passed through the crowd.

Bai Luoluo heard someone call him: "Friend."

Bai Luoluo looked in the direction of his voice, and saw that the only woman of more than twenty men beckoned at him. Probably the clothes that came to this planet were worn out and couldn't be worn anymore. The woman was wrapped in fur, her figure was hot, and she had beautiful lines due to long-term sports. It was very attractive to others, she said: "Friend, would you like to join us?"