70: Five disadvantages and three shortcomings

No matter how you look at it, the Fourth Sister is a bad target. Fortunately, Bai Luoluo did not care about Lin Tianmian and did not intend to lie to him.

After the fourth sister warned Bai Luoluo, her attitude eased again, and she began to talk with Bai Luoluo about some common things. Bai Luoluo answered everything, and Ren Sijie, who couldn't answer, didn't say anything.

Seeing this, the fourth sister smiled and said that your mouth was quite tight. Bai Luoluo thought that it was useless for me to have a tight mouth. Who can answer those questions you asked? What kind of person does Lin Tianmian like, and how does he know.

The fourth sister said, "OK, that's it for today. I'll go first, see you later."

Bai Luoluo waved at her, "Goodbye."

Suddenly the fourth sister came and walked refreshingly. She came here today, it seems to be a wake-up call for Bai Luoluo, so that he should not have any bad ideas about Lin Tianmian. Also, Zhou Zhizhi is a liar who dares to deceive his feelings. Beware of it in advance, it is indeed a wise move for outsiders.

Bai Luoluo bent down, picked up the information about Zhou Zhizhi, and then finished reading slowly. He said to the system: "Hey, hey, how did this man come out?" Although Zhou Zhizhi has memories of these scams, he has no idea what the victims experienced after his scam ended. These things are completely recorded in the data. When you look at it page by page, the more you look, the more you feel shocked and cold.

Bai Luoluo finally went upstairs with the information, and the system said, "What are you doing with this?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Guess?"

The system thought that Bai Luoluo was sad, he comforted: "In fact, you should not be too sad, after all, this thing really does not blame you, and you have not done any bad things, just be ashamed."

Bai Luoluo didn't say anything, went upstairs to find a pot, set a torch and burned the book.

The system stunned and said, "Why is it burning?"

Bai Luoluo said: "Don't burn and wait for others to watch?"

The system said, "Isn't the fourth sister supposed to tell Lin Tianmian all these things?"

Bai Luoluo said: "There isn't only Lin Tianmian in the house." It's not Lin Linmian who lives with him the most in the world, but the other three. Although the three of them knew that Zhou Zhizhi was a liar, they did not. Know how terrible he is.

The system found that Bai Luoluo actually made sense.

It was getting colder and colder, and I saw the year closed.

The three brothers surnamed Wu started preparing to go home to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Wu Tuisan had a lot of things at home. He packed his luggage and bought an air ticket in early January. The night before he left, several of them gathered for a meal, and Wu Tuisan drank the wine and asked Bai Luoluo to return home.

Bai Luoluo said, "Don't go back."

Wu Tuisan didn't ask much when he heard his words. He didn't ask Bai Luoluo if he didn't want to go back or couldn't go back.

Finally Wu pushed three times: "That's it, see you next year, and I'll bring you some local specialties."

After Wu Tuisan went away, Wu Zangsi and Wu Meiwu both left after a short time, leaving only Bai Luoluo in the empty room.

Just when Bai Luoluo thought he would live like this year, Lin Tianmian returned.

Although the weather was cold, Ke Linmian wore only a thin windbreaker on his body. His hair was still moist, and it should be the traces of the melting snow.