55: Feng Shui Bureau

This supper effectively relieved the three men's strong hostility towards Bai Luoluo.

Cannibalism is short and soft. For dinner, a bowl of noodles and even soup were drunk. Bai Luoluo only ate one bowl, and the rest was divided by the three of them.

Wu Tuisan is the one with the thinnest skin. After eating, he went to wash the dishes and told Bai Luoluo that there is a study room on the left side of the second floor. It's special. Walking around is easy.

Bai Luoluo should be one by one.

Seeing how well he answered, Wu Tuisan's expression was a little complicated, and he muttered something bad to be a liar.

Bai Luoluo was also a little helpless, and said, "... a little bit of an evil path."

Wu Tuisan heard nothing and said nothing.

To be honest, the building they live in is a bit different.

Although the summer is hot, the building is very cool, but it is not the kind of ice immersed in bones, but it is a bit like a cool breeze, making people feel at ease.

Bai Luoluo went to the study, and found that most of the books in the study were gossip, gossip and other books. He simply flipped through and found that he was still confused.

The system says, "Do you understand?"

"I don't understand."

The system said, "You can't understand it ..."

Bai Luoluo: "... Can you understand?"

The system said, "What can I do? I'm also desperate. You don't understand if you don't understand. If I don't understand who will give you a cheat."

Bai Luoluo found that he was speechless. The system said it was very reasonable. He came to these worlds and was unfamiliar with the skills of the characters, so he could only rely on the system. For example, when he was a teacher in the last world, the last one World Boot A. Thinking about it this way, the system is the hardest ...

The system said, "Stop talking, I read a book for a while, you watch a movie yourself."

Bai Luoluo was moved by the words of the seeds of the seeds peeled.

But he did not understand these books, because the Zhou Zhizhi he wore was a baseless liar. He only knew some fool's tricks. Although Bai Luoluo came over to receive his memory, he was completely confused from beginning to end. water.

Most of the books are ancient texts. Bai Luoluo can understand some of them, as well as some legends. He persisted for a while, still in the clouds, and finally gave up to let the system find other fun for him.

After staying in the study for one night, Bai Luoluo returned to his residence at about eleven o'clock.

Except for the time of meals in this building, it was very cold at other times. When Bai Luoluo returned, he happened to pass through a window in the corridor. He looked out conditionedly, but saw that the central shadow of the courtyard was more than a personal shadow.

The place where Lin Tianmian lives is very large. In addition to their four-story small building, there are also some detached wooden houses next to it. Although Bai Luoluo is not familiar with the building, he can also see that the shape and location of this wooden house are very Pay attention. The pine and cypress forests around the wooden house, lush, bright moonlight fell on it, and a mottled shadow fell.

"The feng shui in this room is incredible." The system read one night's book and learned it at a later time, and he said, "Back to the hills is basalt, and the water flows to the east as a green dragon. The west side is white tiger. There is a clear pond to be a Suzaku ... it is actually the potential of the four beasts to protect the house. "