122: Back to reality

The day after Bai Hui left the martial arts, the touch of purple in the sky turned into a rich scarlet, and the stinging eyes hurt.

Bai Luoluo stood by the window for a long time, and a deep anxiety developed in his heart. This anxiety made him unable to sleep at all, and even the progress of the cultivation was affected.

But Bai Luoluo still worked very hard, he was afraid that when the disaster really came to his side, he would give Bai Hui trouble.

In the mirror that Bai Hui left to Bai Luoluo, Bai Luoluo witnessed the death of many people.

There are demons and cultivators. Their blood is sprinkled, and the black soil under their feet is printed and dyed. After the end of the battle, the dirt turned dark red. It is conceivable how many people lost their lives here.

The entire martial arts also disappeared from the former noise, and even the people walking on the road looked hastily.

Bai Luoluo really wanted Baihui, and he would sit in front of the mirror and slap melon seeds. From the mirror, he had never seen Baihui. He didn't know what the person he was thinking about was on the front line.

The waiting time is always long, but the hope in Bai Luoluo's heart has never been wiped out.

Human defenses continue to regret it as demons become more aggressive. As long as humans abandon a certain city, there will certainly not be a living in that city, even if it is an infant.

Bai Luoluo looked more, and his fear of death gradually became numb. He just wanted to know the news of Bai Hui, and soon, the head gave him what he wanted.

The head sometimes came to see Bai Luoluo, and this time he brought Bai Luoluo's news about Baihui. He said: "Roro, kill a high-end monster."

Bai Luoluo hurried after hearing: "Is he injured?"

The head nodded.

Bai Luoluo said: "Very serious?"

The head of the sigh sighed, he said: "It's serious." How could it be so easy to win the first rank of the army, Bai Hui was not accidentally seriously injured, and even lost the news at this time.

Bai Luoluo said, "Is he ... will he come back?" He asked so expectantly that the manager didn't know how to answer.

He could lie to Bai Luoluo and give him peace of mind for a while, but after hesitating for a moment, he failed to say anything against him. He said, "I do n’t know Luoluo."

When Bai Luoluo heard this answer, he probably should have cried, but he didn't. He just stared blankly at the green eyes and said, "I don't know?"

"I don't know, he is missing." The head explained, "After killing the demon, he was also seriously injured. At that time there were no practitioners ... so there was no one who knew where he was going."

Bai Luoluo said, "Oh."

The head was a bit unbearable, and said, "Rolo, even if Baihui ... whatever happened, you have to live well. This is Baihui's expectation."

Bai Luoluo didn't say anything, turned away and went away.

Looking at his back, the head sighed heavily. In the face of the genocide, are there all eggs under the nest?

Bai Luoluo stopped practicing, he began to sit in front of the mirror all day. The picture in this mirror actually says that you can choose to observe the scene yourself, but no matter how many times Bai Luoluo's name was read in Bai Huiluo's mind, there is no trace of his heart in his mirror.