87: Sprinkle sugar

87: Sprinkle sugar

Bai Luoluo, who was suddenly confessed by Qin Baichuan, was actually a little flustered, thinking about what expressions I should make to pretend that I was often confessed.

But Qin Baichuan did not put much pressure on Bai Luoluo, and the mode of dealing with Bai Luoluo was not different from that before, and he still kept a certain distance from Bai Luoluo.

That night was dinner made by Bai Luoluo himself. Qin Baichuan actually seemed to like Bai Luoluo's craftsmanship. Every dish was eaten clean, and even the garlic in sweet and sour cabbage was eaten up.

Everyone who cooks likes people who have nothing to eat, and Bai Luoluo is no exception, so the whole process is very high.

Qin Baichuan laughed and said, "Ruo Luo, you are very good at craftsmanship."

Bai Luoluo embarrassed, "Is that so good?"

Qin Baichuan focused his head, huh. Obviously, he is not just polite, but really think so, after all, appetite will not lie.

After the two had a full meal, Qin Baichuan drove Bai Luoluo home.

When he reached downstairs, he said, "Consider it."

Bai Luoluo's first reaction was that Qin Baichuan asked him to consider his confession. His face flushed for the most part, and he shouted, "Okay."

When Qin Baichuan laughed, he said, "I asked you to consider whether to go to the sea of ​​flowers together ... Of course, if you are willing to think about my relationship, it is also good."

Bai Luoluo's entire portrait was like cooked shrimp in an instant, and he could not wait to get into the ground.

Qin Baichuan really didn't hold back. He reached out and poked Bai Luoluo's cute pear vortex, saying, "Don't stress the things you confess, just let them be, don't force them."

Bai Luoluo said, "Thank you, Qin Baichuan."

"You're welcome, go to bed early." Qin Baichuan said, "call me if something happens."

Bai Luoluo nodded and waved at Qin Baichuan.

Qin Baichuan said: "Go up, I see you light up before leaving."

Bai Luoluo said: "Okay."

He went upstairs and turned on the light at home. When looking down from the window, he saw Qin Baichuan leaning on the side of the car and looking upstairs. He had a cigarette in his mouth. When he saw him, he raised his hand and rushed Waving Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo also waved at him to signal that he was home.

Qin Baichuan then turned into the car and drove away slowly.

I have to say that this feeling of being waited for is very good, giving Bai Luoluo a sense of reality that he is indeed in reality. He turned into the room, turned on the heater, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, Bai Luoluo noticed a text message on his mobile phone. He opened the text message and found that it was a savings message sent by himself.

"Billions ... 10 million millions ..." Bai Luoluo thought that he could count eight digits with his eyes, but he cooked them several times, all eight digits, and the first two of.

After Bai Luoluo's last count was clear, he could not help but say a sentence. There was a feeling that he was stunned by the pie falling from the sky. In addition to the surprise, he had more fear of getting unexpected money.

If the SAB is a state agency, why can it issue such a generous bonus? Or is this the financial error? Bai Luoluo thought in his head, and finally decided to call the finance the next day to confirm the amount of his subsidy.