92: Mist Beast

92: Mist Beast

The glacier drawn by Barroro on the map is very close to the northern end of the planet. Even at the speed of the aircraft, it takes about ten days to reach the destination.

Fortunately, this time they were well prepared, and the food and fresh water on the aircraft were not a problem. Through the aircraft, Bai Luoluo saw the endless golden ground buried in yellow sand on the ground.

There are green plants in the gathering place of the new human beings, but all the green plants are planted in the greenhouse, and carefully guarded by special persons. In short, no one expects to use such precious green plants for protection.

Bai Luoluo knows that he came to this world to change some things, but he doesn't know the specific things, so he might as well use his own money to engage in environmental protection.

On the aircraft, Bai Luoluo sat in the back this time. Medog still liked Bai Luoluo and kept his head on Bai Luoluo's hum.

From time to time, Bai Luoluo scratched his chin or touched his soft ears. It seemed that Bai Luoluo's serval was quite good. Medog was snoring as he touched it, and his tail was still swaying from side to side.

Li Qianchan said sourly, "Well, why didn't you see Medog being so kind to me before?"

Li Guanshan ignored her and still looked down at the map.

Li Qianchan said, "Brother, you are too partial."

Li Guanshan said without saying, "He likes it, what can I do?"

Li Qianyan opened his mouth and tried to refute, but saw the gentle expression on Bai Luoluo's face, and finally refuted, he could only pout and held a Motu meat pad.

As the latitude gets higher, the surrounding air starts to cool.

Li Qianchan and Li Guanshan are new humans who are not so sensitive to temperature, but Bai Luoluo has already felt the coldness, and began to add clothes to him on the third day.

Fortunately, the temperature of cats is much higher than that of normal people. Medog leaned on himself, and Bai Luoluo felt like holding a shiny and slippery stove.

On the way to the glacier, Bai Luoluo noticed that there seemed to be humans nearby, so he asked casually.

"It's also a place for new human settlements," Li Qianchan explained. "It's not like coming with people on our side."

"They have a very bad attitude towards old humans." Li Qianchan continued, "I don't like them."

In fact, the pair of brothers and sisters Li Qianshan and Li Guanshan have already said that they are heterogeneous in their attitude towards new humans. If the average new human encounters an old human like Bai Luoluo, it is estimated that he will not consider his ideas at all. Is the easiest way.

After spending two more days in the air, snow began to float in the sky.

Bai Luoluo didn't feel so cold when he started putting on fur.

Li Qianchan and Li Guanshan were still in single clothes and pants. Li Qianchan looked outside and said, "Look, it's snowing."

Li Guanshan reached out and picked up a snowflake. After looking at it, he said, "The pollution is very high."

Li Qianchan said, "Can't eat?"

Li Guanshan made a noise.

Li Qianchan showed disappointment.

The sky was too dark at this time, and Bai Luoluo couldn't see clearly. It was not until the next day that he realized that the snow was actually light blue. The light blue snowflakes covered the world.