57: Hu Xianshi's House

If Feng Shui is a course, then Bai Luoluo should still be studying in the kindergarten, and Wu Tuisan should be in the middle school to learn the characters and understand some simple truths, and they followed Lin Tianmian, Obviously, this is the specialized scholar of this course.

Hu Xianshi choked Lin Tianmian's legs, his breath was out of breath, and even Bai Luoluo was stunned.

Master Hu Xian: "Master, I have waited for you for a long time--"

Lin Tianmian also seemed to have a headache. He said, "Get up and talk."

Hu Xianshi was still unwilling, holding on to Lin Tianmian's trouser legs and shed tears.

Wu Tusan was anxious, and said, "Why are your Hu family so shameless? They are all decades old, and they still rely on the old to sell the old. Of course, the apprentice that the husband accepts must be of good quality and talent. Can I see you? "

Hu Xianshi said very shamelessly, "I want you to control."

Wu Tuisan looked pale and purple for a while. How could he have thought that Hu Xianshi was so shameless that he wanted to rely on Lin Tianmian because of his age.

Bai Luoluo looked quietly beside him.

Lin Tianmian said, "I can't take you."

Hu Xianshi wanted to say something more, but saw Lin Tianmian said: "Your right hand compass against the water, but your ancestor uploaded it?"

Hu Xianshi nodded, and his expression was a little lingering. He should have wanted to ask, since Lin Tianmian couldn't see anything, why could he see the compass in his hand, and knew that the name of the compass was against the water.

Lin Tianmian guessed what he was thinking, he said: "Each compass has its own pattern of Feng Shui. People who have learned about Feng Shui know that there are several Feng Shui patterns around them without even looking at them."

Bai Luoluo understood it, but the system explained it to him clearly. The system said, "Let me give you an analogy. The place where you live is the water. The feng shui pattern is the vortex in the water, which can stir the flow of other water. A monster like Lin Tianmian can feel the changes around him even if he can't see it. "

Bai Luoluo showed a taught expression.

The system said, "Well, this is more complicated. You should follow Lin Tianmian first."

Bai Luoluo asked him what he was doing with my finger on his forehead, which scared him.

The system was trying to explain, but the person beside him spoke.

"What did you do to Shao Tan?" One of the men who had watched the movie beside him looked pale and asked Lin Tianmian with a bad tone.

I saw that the previous suffocation was very heavy. Tan Shao gently touched the face of another person at this time. Those who touched his face seemed to be crying, and shouted, "Tan Shao, Tan Shao you What's wrong, Tan Shao. "

Tan Shao gently squeezed his throat like water and said, "Don't move, people just want to look at you well."

That person: "..."

Lin Tianmian listened to the question, and responded coldly: "At a young age, the suffocation is so heavy. I'm doing this for his sake."

"Yeah, don't blame this gentleman." Tan Shao, a big man, showed a pitiful expression like Dai Yu's funeral flower. He pointed at the orchid and choked and said, "They were too brutal before. That's not right. , People like themselves now. "