116: Juvenile gesture

After speaking to Bai Luoluo, Xiao Lu left on a moonlit night.

Bai Luoluo went to the garden the next morning, but she could not see her figure.

Now that Bai Luoluo has successfully transformed, becoming an adult has become his greatest goal. Unfortunately, there has been no movement on him. A few years have passed, and he still maintains a short child-like figure.

Fortunately, for the cultivators, the years are not long. After only a few years, almost everyone in the martial arts knew that Baihui had a beloved radish apprentice, and they also knew that this white radish was an inverse scale that Baihui could not touch.

As for why Bai Hui would spoil this carrot so much, there are many different opinions in the school. Some people say that this radish is actually very different. It is a monster in the demon world. Baihui deliberately cultivated him. Others said that this radish was the reincarnation of Baihui's lover. Baihui finally found his soul— -To some extent, this statement is true.

Bai Luoluo was looking forward to growing up every day, but his height did not change at all, and he was still the cuteness of the New Year doll. He was angry and made people want to poke his bulging face.

One morning, Bai Luoluo was practicing with Bai Hui in Yanwuchang. The boy in Dongfu suddenly came to Yanwuchang, and sent a message to Baihui saying that the head was here, waiting in the main hall.

Bai Huiwen said, and led Bai Luoluo to the main hall.

Bai Luoluo is too short to hold even Bai Hui's hand, and he can barely hold Bai Hui's finger. Fortunately, wherever I go, I usually hug him in vain, so it is not a problem. Bai Luoluo was conscious and didn't quite understand what Bai Hui's special intimacy meant. The only thing deep in his heart was that no matter what happened, he didn't want to leave the fairy half a step.

In the main hall, the head was sitting and drinking tea.

"What happened?" Bai Hui took Bai Luoluo into his chair and asked him while peeling fresh oranges for him.

The manager looked at Bai Hui and Bai Luoluo's get along with smile, and said with a smile: "I still have someone to scorn you, the original rumors are true." He rarely came to Baihui's Dongfu, these years Hardly walked around.

Baihui raised an eyebrow: "Why did you come here to say this?"

The head said: "Nature is not."

After he finished speaking, with a wave of his hand, there was a simple ancient mirror in front of him. This mirror is so tall that it looks ordinary. If people who do n’t know the goods see it, they may not even stay there for a while.

But Bai Hui's complexion changed, and he said, "Big event?"

The head said, "Big event." He raised his hand and injected spiritual power into the mirror, but saw that the mirror surface that had been calm suddenly suddenly waved like water.

Bai Luoluo looked around and thought he was wrong, but when the clear picture appeared in the mirror, he was sure that it was not his illusion.

I saw a city appearing in the mirror. The city was being attacked by a group of monsters. The soldiers guarding the city were killed and wounded.

Soon, the picture turned around, but it was already the scene of the city's death. The city turned into dead scorched earth, and at first glance, almost no living creatures existed.

Bai Hui's eyes cooled down, he said, "Weicheng?"

The head said, "Yes, just a few days ago, Weicheng was broken. The monsters who attacked the city were driven by a big demon. After breaking the city, they slaughtered the city for three days without even letting the youngest baby." He spoke heavily. There is a strong sense of killing among the eyebrows.