77: shadow

77: shadow

After cleaning the morgue, Bai Luoluo continued his other work. After he changed a hairstyle and several clothes, the attitude of the people in the unit to him changed significantly. At least he didn't bully him anymore. As for whether they were afraid of Bai Luoluo or changed him, this Bai Luoluo didn't know.

The hospital provides lunch at noon, but if you don't eat lunch at the hospital, you can get a subsidy of 600 yuan. Xu Ruchuan also tried to take money and not eat before, but his health was already poor and he would not cook himself. The meal at noon was already the most nutritious food he ate. After having lunch for a few months without eating the food in the cafeteria, Xu Ruchuan became sick due to his weakness, and after that he did not dare to covet that money anymore, but obediently ate in the cafeteria.

Bai Luoluo considered various factors and finally decided to bring meals every day.

Buying your own food is not only cleaner and more nutritious, but also you can make whatever you want. His economy is now a bit looser, and the important task is to get rid of his thin body. Otherwise, if you really meet the gangsters, you may pick up the lunch before seeing the parents.

It's getting colder and darker recently, and the sky has been covered by dark clouds at more than six o'clock in the afternoon.

Bai Luoluo's time to sell sugar gourds has been shorter because there are fewer pedestrians on the road. Except on Sundays and weekends, everyone hastily looks anxious to leave the cold streets early and return to their warm homes.

Li Ruyuan's home time is still so regular. He doesn't seem to have any other entertainment activities at all. He just goes to work and work every day and never goes to other places.

Bai Luoluo followed Li Ruyuan this day. When he went back, he went to the supermarket and bought some sugar and fresh strawberries. He also bought the vegetables he would eat the next day.

In December, their city started to provide central heating, but the heating in the house where Bai Luoluo lived was not hot at all, and the walls and windows were still leaking. He had to buy carbon, and then burned a pot in the living room for heating. However, the safety factor of charcoal burning is too low, which is likely to cause carbon monoxide poisoning and fire. Bai Luoluo still has to find a new house quickly. Thinking of this, he threw a few sweet potatoes into the brazier and got up to cook in the kitchen.

In the winter, I need to drink soup to supplement my body. Bai Luoluo bought two chickens and also bought a lot of Chinese medicine, similar to barley medlar and the like.

Stewing the soup, Bai Luoluo fried another two side dishes, one vegetarian and one wonton. There are not many things, but the amount is enough to eat. Then he steamed the rice and packed the food in a lunch box. The hospital provides microwave ovens for employees. If you want to eat at noon, you can take a microwave and turn around.

After making it, Bai Luoluo ate the rest of the dishes for dinner and began to sleep by the stove.

The squeaking wind squeaked outside the window, and the glass, which was already weak, seemed to shatter the next moment. Bai Luoluo took out the roasted sweet potato from the fire, peeled it and held it in his hand. Sweet potatoes are very sweet and noodles, and they can also warm your hands, and eat in your mouth to warm Bai Luoluo's whole body.

He ate more than half of the sweet potatoes and saw the windows snoring and snoring. After thinking about it, he got up and went to the window. He felt that he would wrap the thing a few times with adhesive tape, otherwise it would be broken. Really want to drink the northwest wind at home.

Bai Luoluo was tossing the window, and the system, which had not been talking, suddenly said, "Your phone is ringing."

Bai Luoluo said, "Ah? Really?"