106: misunderstanding

In the end Bai Luoluo decided to make a barbecue. Because if you want to make hot pot meat, some of the ingredients are missing. It is estimated that the taste will not be particularly authentic. So Bai Luoluo cut the meat into pieces, marinated it with salt and spices, and put it on a hot stone slab to start roasting.

This pork is not particularly fatty, but because it is carefully raised, the meat is very fragrant, and you can smell a strong meat aroma right after you roast it.

Bai Luoluo is responsible for roasting, and the other three are responsible for staring at the slate.

This time, even Medog didn't hold back, the big cat kept drooling with a grin, and Li Guanshan ignored him and let him flow. Li Qianchan was better than Motuo. He saw his own saliva flowing out and raised his hands to wipe, then continued to flow.

There are still lettuces after the end, but the price is particularly expensive. It can be said that this meal is enough to buy three or four old humans like Bai Luoluo.

The meat was grilled into a beautiful golden yellow, braving the heat and sizzling on the slate. Bai Luoluo clamped a piece and wrapped one of Li Asao and Li Guanshan one by one. . Li Guanshan is slightly more convergent than Li Qianchan, but a striking stunning color is still visible on the expression.

"It's so delicious, it's so delicious-" Li Qianchan cried really well, she cried and said, "Shuiyuan, you are simply an angel, an angel sent by heaven to save my tongue!"

Bai Luoluo cried and laughed, "How can it be so powerful."

"Yes, yes." Li Qianchan nodded vigorously.

Even Medog was busy by the side, nodding like a pounding garlic, and whining a few times in his mouth.

Bai Luoluo smiled: "OK, eat more if you like."

This time Li Guanshan bought a pig directly, and it cost him a lot of money. Although this pig is not very big, the pork belly and its parts are enough to make them eat.

The three began to eat almost in the afternoon, and continued to eat until the dusk deepened.

Bai Luoluo is going to pick out the pork bones, and said that he would cook a bone soup at night, and it will be ready to eat tomorrow morning.

Li Qianchan cried again, saying that the happiest thing in this life was to meet Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo said, "Okay, please come and help me pick out the bones."

Li Qian Qian said that it is good.

The barbecue dinner filled the three with a leopard full of happiness. Bai Luoluo was also very happy. After returning to the room, he took a bath and lay down in bed. With his eyes open, he could see the roses on the bedside. The rose solidified in time is so beautiful, it keeps the most beautiful moments in its own life. In this age of barren color, the contrast with it makes everything around it lose color.

"It's beautiful," Bai Luoluo said to it, "thank you."

He closed his eyes and slept heavily.

The next day, Bai Luoluo got up early to make breakfast.

Li Qianchan and Li Guanshan didn't need much rest, so they woke up earlier than Bai Luoluo. Li Qianchan sat at the door and gnawed nuts as usual, while Li Guanshan worked out with Medog in the yard.

Bai Luoluo said, "Good morning."

"Okay," Li Qianchan said.

He went to the kitchen and simply processed the noodles prepared yesterday. Then he brought a large bowl of pork bone noodle soup. The noodles are hand-kneaded and smooth, the only drawback is that the pork is too expensive.