9: I want to be a monk

Wang Ye mutiny, no matter which dynasty this kind of thing is placed, is a big thing.

Bai Luoluo did not know why the Nobel King of the original World Line did not mutiny, but now that everything has happened, it is obviously unnecessary to tangled the cause.

The imperial palace was surrounded, and the emperor's life and death were unknown. Bai Luoluo's anxiety in his heart could do nothing. Yuan Feiyan was an idle prince in the imperial city, which is why, no matter how much he did on personal matters, the emperor never blamed him.

Does the emperor sleep beside him? How could the prince with power in his hand really gain the emperor's trust.

After King Xin sent someone to surround Bailuoluo House, he was placed under house arrest and completely cut off his contact with the outside world.

Bai Luoluo was anxious, but after discussing with the system, he decided not to act lightly. After all, he had no military power, and even if he ran out, it would not help his brother.

These days, the atmosphere in the imperial city is extremely tense, and almost no one dares to go out. The curfew has already begun every day before it gets dark.

Jiu Ji saw Bai Luoluo frown all day long and said softly: "Don't worry too much, Lord is the true emperor of the dragon, and it won't happen easily."

Bai Luoluo reluctantly smiled. He knew that the mutiny was very dangerous, and only begged his emperor to turn the crisis into peace.

When Wu Jiu saw this, he suddenly asked: "Why did Wang Ye come back in advance?"

When Bai Luoluo heard it, he immediately understood the meaning of Jiu Jiuyan. He arrived: "What do you mean ..."

He Jiu nodded: "The emperor must have been prepared."

Bai Luoluo was relieved.

Jiu Jiu said: "Master, drink the medicine. You haven't gotten cold yet, and you are too worried and be careful of your body."

Bai Luoluo coughed a few times and grunted the medicine over his mouth.

This medicine has a soothing effect. After Bai Luoluo drank, the whole person was a little sleepy. Wu Jiu didn't talk to Bai Luoluo again, and gave Bai Luoluo a soothing fragrance, and then left the room with the candle out.

Bai Luoluo's sleep was good, but he was awakened.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he was scared by the scene in front of him, and saw that the King Xin, who was supposed to be in the palace, was sitting in front of him, sneer and looking at him, while Yan Jiu was pressed by several men in black On the ground, there was a tinge of blood on the corners of his mouth.

"Wake up?" Xin Wang is Bai Luoluo's elder brother, but a few years younger than today's Holy. When he won the conquest, he was another powerful contender for the throne.

If it wasn't for a chess move, I'm afraid I don't know who it is today.

"His Highness the Lord." Bai Luoluo was about to get up, but suddenly felt sore. He coughed a few times, his face doubted, "What do you mean?"

"The king will be defeated, and it will remain unchanged forever." The Xinxin didn't answer, but stared at Bai Luoluo coldly, he said, "I lose, I **** it."

Bai Luoluo coughed again.

King Xin got up and walked in front of Bai Luoluo, stretched out his fingers and raised his chin, looked at his face carefully, and then said, "I'm curious. How could he be so petite when he was so cold and cold-blooded? You waste. "