18: Context of truth

While Jiu Jiu was crying, she could not speak Bai Luoluo's words.

If you just look at the expression, I am afraid everyone will think that Jiu Jiu is the one who has been bullied.

Bai Luoluo was dying on the bed, only to see that the eyes were full of white light. He was out of strength, but Jiu Jiu refused to let him go, and the intensity seemed to strike his soul from his body come out.

At last Bai Luoluo fainted and woke up again. He couldn't even say what he asked for forgiveness. He finally ended all this.

When finished, Yan Jiu took the comatose Bai Luoluo from the bed into the bathroom, and carefully cleaned it, and then hugged him back again.

Bai Luoluo Lei was about to vomit blood. He hadn't dreamed of it. He woke up with straight eyes and couldn't speak for a long while.

The system says, "Friend, are you okay?"

Bai Luoluo reacted for a while before he realized that the system was talking. He dumbly said, "Why am I still dead?"

The system said, "... I want to ask this question too."

One person, one system, silent with each other, except tears.

Bai Luoluo was lying on the bed, and felt that he was already a wasteful man. He was completely unconscious below his waist, and it was difficult to move.

Bai Luoluo has no eyes, and his eyes seem to have seen the flood of the universe through the roof ...

When Jiu Jiu came in from outside the house, she saw Bai Luoluo's eyes flutter, and she saw the red dust, and she would become a Buddha next moment. His heart was tight, and he stepped forward to the bed and called, "Master."

Bai Luoluo said quietly, "Don't call me master, I can't be your master."

Jiu Jiu said: "Master-don't be angry with Jiu Jiu, you know that the King who believed you to find you is to pour out your heart."

Bai Luoluo said: "I know."

Jiu Ji suffocated, holding her hand tightly to one side, obviously controlling her emotions forcibly.

Bai Luoluo didn't notice the strangeness of Jiu Jiu, he said lightly: "I know what I'm doing, Jiu Jiu, calm down."

Jiu Jiu said, "Even if he has lost his life, the master will save the emperor?"

Although Bai Luoluo's brain was wooden, his joints were almost figured out. He said, "You already knew?"

卯 Nine words.

Bai Luoluo said: "What you say you can't find a divine doctor, in fact you just don't want to cure my emperor's heart disease, and I will grow whatever I say ..."

Bai Luoluo touched his forehead, and then was stupid. The feel of his head changed from a macaque to a boiled egg, smooth and smooth.

Bai Luoluo blew up and said, "What about my hair ?!"

Yan Jiu's expression was quite innocent. He said, "Master, I didn't do it. By the time I got there, the theologian had shaved your hair."

Bai Luoluo: "..." You lied to me to read less, and it was the first time I heard that I had to shave my hair during a heart surgery.

Jiu Jiu said, "I didn't lie to the master about this. I didn't believe I called in the divine doctor. The master asked me?"

Bai Luoluo was still skeptical, and Jiu Jiu clapped his hands as soon as he saw this-apparently he had thought of this for a long time.