100: Birch forest

100: Birch forest

Li Qianchan took Bai Luoluo to the backstage who was preparing.

When Bai Luoluo went to the backstage, he found out how strong the armed forces of the entire auction were. He just stood in the door and there were six new humans standing there. It was obvious that they had gone through a very strict training process. Very qualified soldier.

"Shuiyuan, here." Li Qianchan came backstage and went straight to the rose. If she doesn't watch it now, she won't see it after the auction.

"Okay." Bai Luoluo followed Li Qian shallow and walked to the side of the rose.

The rose was still covered with a black cloth. Li Qianchan opened a corner and saw the rose she was looking for from the gap.

As before, the shape of the rose did not change at all, and it still maintained the beautiful appearance of buds. Bai Luoluo rubbed his finger over the cold glass cover and wondered: "Why don't they keep the appearance of the rose when it is open?"

"The vitality is the most tenacious when the rose is open." Li Qianchan explained, "The ability of time-based people is generally □ □, so preservation will become more difficult, and once it fails, it will only wait for its next flowering period. . "She finished, sighing with a nostalgic expression," Who knows if it will bloom next time. "

It turned out that Bai Luoluo nodded.

The two looked at the rose for a while, and Li Qianqian took Bai Luoluo to do the business. She pointed to a machine behind the stage and said that she would let Bai Luoluo play the harmonica next to this machine. This machine has the function of sound reinforcement.

"I don't need to be on stage?" Bai Luoluo thought he was going to blow on the stage.

"Of course not, do you want to go up?" Li Qianchan asked back.

"No, I don't want to go up." Bai Luoluo was originally afraid that he would be nervous in playing in front of so many people and cause a risk of abnormal performance, but now that he said it was in the background, he was relieved.

"Well." Li Qian shallow explained, "When someone gives you a gesture, you start playing, and when the second gesture, you stop after playing a song."

Bai Luoluo nodded and said yes.

"Ah, ah, Shuiyuan, I love you so much. I love you so much." The more Li Li Qiang looked at Bai Luoluo, the more he looked cute. Chest.

Bai Luoluo's breath was not heard from her and she almost didn't die. When Li Qianchan let go of him, he coughed for a while while covering his mouth.

Medog met and yelled at Li Qianqian a few times, as if dissatisfied with her behavior.

Li Qian shallow pursed his lips and said, "Okay, I don't hold water anymore. You're a mean boy, Motu."

After listening, Bai Luoluo looked at the pair of living treasures with tears and laughter.

There are many other items placed by the seller in the background. Bai Luoluo saw some bullets and guns. According to previous experience, these things are quite valuable.

The balance they found in the base also appeared here, but Li Qianchan didn't seem to have high expectations for this thing. According to her, only those who like to collect historical objects will be interested in this balance.

The people in the background were all from the Li family. After Bai Luoluo made a circle in it, he found that he seemed to be the only old human who appeared in the background. It seems that the statement that the Li family does not accept old humans is indeed true. He should be just one of the special cases.