3: Unruly boss

3: Unruly boss

Bai Luoluo couldn't understand Yuan Feiyan would be interested in Jiu Jiu. He thought he was not alone, but now he found that he was really alone. Because he met several people, I know what you want to do, don't pretend, we all see the attitude.

Bai Luoluo wanted to explain, but did not know how to explain it.

Every time he said that was not the case, those people would look, we all understand, you don't need to explain the expression. Xia Baifeng is one of them.

Bai Luoluo can only say that he is desperate for this decaying society.

However, even if other people think so, the problem is that Jiu Jiu also thinks about it. On weekdays, he was quite careful about Bai Luoluo. Bai Luoluo said to him several times and saw that he didn't change. After all, changing one's mindset will not happen overnight.

After a few days like this, Jiu Jiu almost unloaded the shadow guard's affairs and followed Bai Luoluo to study and practice martial arts every day.

I don't know if it's because of Jiu Jiu. Xia Baifeng also came to Bai Luoluo to be very industrious. After he arrived, he didn't do anything else, just stared at Jiu Jiu. Thanks to the fact that Xun Jiu was able to remain indifferent under the hot eyes of Xia Baifeng.

On the day Bai Luoluo was playing chess with Xia Baifeng, someone came to report that the medicine Bai Luoluo was looking for was found.

When Bai Luoluo heard that he had fallen, he did not return his head, "Well, go on."

When Xia Baifeng heard the words of his subordinates, his eyes turned, and he smiled, "Feiyan, what medicine would you send someone to look for?"

Bai Luoluo said: "It's just a medicine to strengthen your body. What's wrong?"

Xia Baifeng smiled, did not answer, but glanced at Jiu Jiu, who was not far from the desk.

Bai Luoluo raised an eyebrow and said, "What do you mean?"

Xia Baifeng said nothing but smiled. "Oh, I just want to remind Fei Yan. If you find any interesting medicine, don't forget to tell me."

Bai Luoluo: "..." How did he feel that since Xia Baifeng saw Yao Jiu, he was more interested in him than in him.

Fortunately, Xia Baifeng did not continue this topic, and Bai Luoluo did not mention it.

In the evening, Bai Luoluo told his subordinates to prepare the medicine they found, and said to Jiu Jiu, "Let's bathe."

When Jiu Jiu had just finished martial arts at that time, the clothes on his upper body were soaked with sweat, revealing the strong outline of his chest. When he heard Bai Luoluo's words, he raised his hands and wiped the sweat on his forehead, and then answered lowly.

In the past few days, Bai Luoluo has almost been able to distinguish the emotions of Yan Jiu. He said, "Why are you unhappy?"

Wu Jiu did not expect that Bai Luoluo would suddenly ask him a moment, and he said a moment, then immediately said: "There is no unhappiness under his subordinates."

Bai Luoluo reached out and patted his head, and said, "Go and prepare clothes for bathing."

Jiu Ji pursed his lips and nodded.

Bai Luoluo knew from the discovery of the original world that when Jiu Jiu became a shadow guard, he had many missions, and because of these missions, he also suffered severe internal injuries. He suffered internal injuries and did not have good medical treatment, so he became the accumulation of dark injuries over the years. When he was young, he was fine. When he was old, his physical problems came out.

Fight for Peace And Love [Quick Wear]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें