61: Black water coffin

At the seaside, the sun was shining and the sky was clear, but the first snow fell in the Northeast.

Bai Luoluo came down from the plane wearing his shorts and shirt. When walking out of the plane, he shook like a Parkinson's patient.

At this time, Bai Luoluo noticed that Lin Tianmian had put on a thick turtleneck sweater and a black trench coat in the morning. Bai Luoluo did not dare to ask him to wear clothes, so he could only be silently wronged in his heart.

The system said to him: "Don't be wronged, you quickly ask him if he doesn't have any clothes and will just get rid of it, otherwise you really want to be the first employee in the world who has been frozen to death and logged out."

Bai Luoluo said, "It takes three more days to be burned to death, and frozen to death?"

The system calmly analyzed the situation and said: "You are frozen to death like this belongs to z-i \ 'sa, and your salary will be deducted."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

Bai Luoluo hesitated for a moment, and was about to talk to Lin Tianmian to borrow clothes to wear, but saw that the person who met them had already arrived.

When the man saw Bai Luoluo's short-sleeved shorts, he was surprised: "It's not Mr. Lin's disciple, he would dare to come out in such a cold day."

Lin Tianmian heard this and then remembered that Bai Luoluo wasn't wearing thick clothes. He frowned, "Why don't you say that?"

Bai Luoluo's nose was frozen and red, and the whole person was like a poor rabbit struggling in the snow and snow. He said, "I, I forgot."

Lin Tianmian: "You can forget this? If they come later, wouldn't you have to freeze to death here?"

Bai Luoluo was speechless and could only get in the car silently.

Fortunately, there was air conditioning in the car, and the heating relieved the cold on him, and he finally stopped shaking.

The man who drove asked, "Mr. Lin, it's late today. I'll take you to the hotel first. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

Lin Tianmian said yes.

When getting out of the car, Lin Tianmian took out a thick down jacket from his suitcase in advance for Bai Luoluo to put on. Bai Luoluo didn't dare to say goodbye and wrapped himself like a ball.

Lin Tianmian said, "Even if you are afraid of me, you still have to say what you should say, otherwise I won't see you if you freeze to death."

Bai Luoluo smirked for a while and said yes.

There was heating in the room, and Bai Luoluo took a hot bath and fell asleep.

At six o'clock the next morning, Bai Luoluo did not dare to get up on time in bed, and then ate breakfast with Lin Tianmian, waiting for the driver to pick them up.

At this time, Lin Tianmiancai explained to Bai Luoluo and told Bai what he did to the Northeast. He said that he came to the northeast to move the grave and moved an ancestral grave, but the feng shui of that grave had problems and could not be moved at will, so he went to Xiashi to collect an extremely overcast compass.

Although Lin Tianmian said lightly, Bai Luoluo heard a smell of blood and rain from his description. Wu Zhansi, who came with Lin Tianmian, is still at the site of his ancestor's grave, and can't get away.

"Be prepared." Lin Tianmian said, "Today we will go into the mountain and walk for several days."

Bai Luoluo nodded.