28: Blind date

28: Blind date

Under the intense study, the long summer vacation passed quickly.

After more than half of the summer vacation, Bai Luoluo took Bai Nianjin to the nearby scenic area to avoid the summer heat. Being a teacher has a particularly big benefit, that is, there are two long paid holidays each year, and it is convenient to want to travel or anything.

The scenic area is a mountain, and the hottest temperature in summer is maintained at more than 20 degrees. It is very cool and comfortable without turning on the air conditioner.

Bai Luoluo, who was on a mountain vacation, wore a vest and big pants, and went fishing with Bai Nianjin with a fishing rod. As Bai Nianjin gradually grew, he and Bai Nianjin were not like father and son like brothers. . In fact, Li Han is not very old. He hasn't found a girlfriend yet. He has no experience in emotions, but is almost the same as Bai Luoluo.

The fish in the fish pond are raised by the farm's fry. Bai Luoluo caught three grass carp in the afternoon, and they added up to about ten pounds.

Bai Nianjin is also fishing, but the technique is a bit rusty and there is little to gain.

Put the caught fish in the basket, and Bai Luoluo thought about the evening recipe while packing his fishing gear. Returning to his residence from the pond, he and Bai Nianjin walked in the shade of the trees. Knowing that they kept screaming on the tree and stepped on the smooth blue stone slabs, all the summer heat seemed to be dispersed.

The grilled fish must be marinated first. Bai Luoluo is very skilled in killing fish. Almost all the raw poultry he bought at his house are for him. Killing chickens and ducks is a knife.

When Bai Luoluo did these things, Bai Nianjin took the English word and watched Bai Luoluo as a fish.

Bai Luoluo is very thin, wearing a large vest is even more obvious, and occasionally a waist white when squatting down, a scene that is almost exactly the same as Bai Nianjin saw in his dream.

Bai Nianjin's nose leached with some sweat beads. It is not hot now, but Bai Nianjin's mouth is dry. He looked at Bai Luoluo's back, almost trying to rush to embrace him. But Bai Nianjin stopped his desire, he lowered his eyes, and moved his eyes to the word book in his hand again.

Bai Luoluo didn't notice Bai Nianjin's hot eyes at all. He seriously cut the fish clean, then marinated it with cooking wine and onion ginger, and then prepared some side dishes.

The night fell, but the sky was still bright, the stars were picturesque, and the moon hanging by the Milky Way was like a jade plate. The moonlight could see the mountain path clearly.

Bai Luoluo went to the boss to borrow the grill and charcoal, and grilled the fish at the courtyard door.

The carbon fire emits heat, slowly roasting the fish, and the strong aroma rises. Bai Luoluo holds an umbrella, and sweat drops begin to drip on his forehead.

"Is it hot?" Bai Nianjin asked beside.

"It's not hot." Bai Luoluo was gnawed by a mosquito on his leg. "Go get me some wind oil ..."

Bai Nianjin said: "OK."

After entering the room, he came out again soon, walked to Bai Luoluo's side, squatted naturally, and tried to touch Bai Luoluo's legs with wind oil.

Bai Luoluo was a little embarrassed and said, "I'll do it myself."

"Your hands are so oily." Bai Nianjin said, "Let's go." He wiped the wind oil essence on Bai Nianjin's ankle. As a teacher, Bai Luoluo didn't pass much. He had small feet and thin ankles. Bai Nianjin could hold it with his open palm. At this time, there was a big cricket in the place where the mosquito bite. Thoroughly smooth the wind oil essence.