108: the truth

108: the truth

Bai Luoluo sat in a dormant warehouse for a while.

The nutrient solution had been drained, and he woke up from his sleep, but he still sat motionless and his mind was chaotic.

The memory before his death was that clear, Li Qianshao's shivering, Medog's roar, Li Guanshan's silent tears. In front of his eyes, there appeared the rose that had frozen time, and the dunes and the sporadic green on the dunes that could not be seen. His tree had not yet become a forest, and he had left.

Bai Luoluo didn't know how long he had been sitting until he knocked on the door softly outside.

"Who?" Asked Bai Luoluo.

"Luo Luo?" It was Li Qian's voice. He was in charge of logistics in the bureau and bureau, so he knew that Bai Luoluo had returned from the mission world.

"You." When Bai Luoluo heard Li Qian's voice, he barely developed a familiar feeling about the world. He reached out and wiped his face, and said lowly, "Is there anything ..."

Li Qian said, "You haven't taken a bath yet?"

Bai Luoluo said, "No ..." He slowly got up from the dormant warehouse and walked to the bathroom, "I'll go."

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside." Li Qian said.

The warm water poured from the top, warming the cold skin, Bai Luoluo looked at himself in the mirror, suddenly felt a little strange. He reached out his hand and touched the cold mirror, feeling cold at his fingertips.

"Am I really coming back ..." Bai Luoluo asked, and then he suddenly turned back, his face became extremely pale-he realized what kind of question he had asked.

After quickly taking a shower, Bai Luoluo got dressed and went out, and saw Li Qian waiting by the door.

Li Qian looked at Bai Luoluo's face, worried: "Roluo, are you okay?"

Bai Luoluo shook his head, he said: "I'm fine."

Li Qian said, "Are you hungry? Let's go eat something?"

"No," said Bai Luoluo, "I want to go back to sleep first." There was no expression on his face, and the whole man was showing a strong tiredness.

Li Qian opened his mouth, but did not persuade him.

Bai Luoluo returned to the dormitory of the unit by himself, but he was still very uncomfortable sitting on the bed.

He got a score for this task, but when the system was announced, he found that he felt not joy but sadness. His memory is still covered by the sadness of that world. With his eyes closed, he can even recall the distressed expression of people in that world when he was facing his death.

And this world is just the tip of the iceberg.

Bai Luoluo remembered so many worlds he had been to. Although the memory of those worlds has been blurred, he can still vaguely feel that he has forgotten something important.

The next day, Li Qian came to Bai Luoluo and asked him to do emotional separation.

After a few moments of silence, Bai Luoluo firmly rejected Li Qian's proposal.

Li Qian was obviously a bit surprised, he said, "Rollo--"

"I don't want to do it," said Beloro.

"What did you encounter in that world?" Li Qian said, "you ..."

Bai Luoluo originally sat down on the bed and looked up at Li Qian's questioning. He said, "Li Qian, you tell me, what is the bureau?

Lee talking stuffed.