34: Accidental explosion

I have to say that when Bai Nianjin was happy and smiling, she really looked like a little angel. But when his smile cooled down, the momentum that had gradually developed in the past ten years made Bai Luoluo's heart shrink a little bit-the person in front of him became very strange and looked into his eyes, Nor was it warmer than before.

"Teacher." Bai Nianjin said gently, "Do you like school so much?"

Bai Luoluo shouted in my heart that I don't like school, I just like to be a civil servant--

When Bai Nianjin saw that Bai Luoluo was not talking, he stretched out his hands and held up the hair in his eyes, and slowly said, "But the teacher will never go back."

Bai Nianjin was serious, and Bai Luoluo realized it clearly, so he lowered his eyes and stopped talking.

Bai Nianjin said: "I will send the teacher every day in the future. Of course, if the teacher does not want to go, then stay at home, I will ask others to accompany the teacher."

Bai Luoluo said: "You, you can't do this."

Bai Nianjin was very slow, he said: "I can."

"This is illegal imprisonment / incarceration, you are against the law!" Bai Luoluo said, "You can't--"

Bai Nianjin smiled. He said, "I can." His tone was very light, but what he said fell on Bai Luoluo's heart like a stone. He realized once again that Bai Nianjin had long been It wasn't the weak child in its memory.

Bai Nianjin changed and became very thorough. No matter how innocent he was in front of Bai Luoluo, it was actually an illusion of disguise. Because he knew that this would make Bai Luoluo's heart soft, and he was very comfortable with Bai Luoluo's weakness.

What exactly did Bai Wenan do to make Bai Nianjin look like this?

Bai Luoluo faintly remembered some memories, but these memories were too chaotic to hold him for a while.

Bai Nianjin said, "So teacher go?"

Bai Luoluo looked out the window and said, "Go." It was better to go out and walk than to be locked up at home.

So Bai Nianjin drove Bai Luoluo to the private garden of his friend Li Shenquan. The weather is just as good today. Bai Nianjin watched Bai Luoluo walk into the garden before he got into the car again.

He sat in the car for ten minutes, smoked a cigarette, and then left slowly.

This is the second time that Luo Luoluo entered the garden. As soon as he entered, he saw Li Shenquan holding a pair of scissors to trim branches and leaves.

"You're here?" Li Shenquan smiled. "My name is Li Shenquan—remember?"

Bai Luoluo nodded and said: "Remember."

Li Shenquan said: "You wait a while, I'll come over and work with you after I finish this."

Bai Luoluo said OK, so he sat down beside him and watched Li Shenquan move. He was okay at this moment, and he looked around in the garden, and found that there was actually a huge glass cover around the courtyard, but now it was only half raised. I thought that if it was cold, it would all rise.

Li Shenquan asked Bai Luoluo to wait for more than ten minutes, then came over, he said: "Here is the nutrient solution, which needs to be inserted one by one in the soil next to the plant."

Bai Luoluo listened quietly.

Li Shenquan said: "Some dead branches also need to be trimmed, but this work is more dangerous. Don't do it."