66: Very Yin Constitution

Bai Luoluo was lying in bed ready to fall asleep, he said: "How do I feel that Lin Tianmian in this world is particularly difficult to make."

The system says, "You feel right."

Bai Luoluo said blankly, "I don't know when this world can be completed." In fact, when each world mission is about to end, he will have a hunch in his heart, but in this world, Lin Tianmian is like It's a calm iceberg. Although it seems to be gentle water in nature, even a small sun like Bai Luoluo will be trembled by the strong cold.

The system said: "Although he is good to you now, I strongly suspect that he doesn't really treat you as himself."

Bai Luoluo said, "Why do you say that?"

The system says, "Do you remember the birthday character you said."

Bai Luoluo said, "Remember." He was talking about Zhou Zhizhi's birthday characters.

After entering the world, the system also has a deep understanding of Feng Shui. Although there is still a long way to go from the level of Lin Tianmian, it is still a little research. He said: "I also counted you I was born with a character in my birthday, and I found that someone at the level of Lin Tianmian could not have found you lying, and if I guessed correctly, he should have investigated you. "

Bai Luoluo felt a cold on his back.

The system said, "But he didn't point out what was wrong with you, but put you by your side."

Bai Luolu swallowed.

The system said, "So I think ... you might be of any use to him."

After listening to Bai Luoluo, he almost wanted to cry. He said, "What can I do?"

The system said: "I don't say well, I just doubt ... Lin Tianmian's constitution is related."

Lin Tianmian always did not like to have physical contact with people, but this practice was broken here by Bai Luoluo. He didn't seem to mind touching Bai Luoluo, but several times he was touched by Lin Tianmian, Bai Luoluo felt his skin like ice, soaking in cold.

Bai Luoluo seemed to understand, but finally comforted him systematically, saying, "Don't be afraid, let's just log out if we can't do a good job. This is terrible, it's just a job."

Bai Luoluo said, "Okay." If he thought about it systematically, he thought it seemed to be the same, so he pouted and fell asleep peacefully.

The system looked at Bai Luoluo who slept in the past, thinking that it was really happy to have a hearty service object. In this world, he had encountered several staff members who were frightened and couldn't sleep at night. And Bai Luoluo is the only one among so many people who has walked so close to Lin Tianmian and still maintains the silly white sweet nature.

The next day, the three were about to leave.

Wang Weimin directly gave Lin Tianmian a piece of money as a reward, but Lin Tianmian just accepted it without asking how much money was in it and without quitting.

The plane for the three was scheduled in the afternoon. After dinner at noon, Lin Tianmian proposed to go to a nearby temple.

Wang Weimin heard that Lin Tianmian said he was going to the temple, and laughed: "The master also knows that temple? That temple is said to have worked well, and it seems that my jade buddha was opened by my parents."

Lin Tianmian said, "Well, I know them."

Bai Luoluo was a little surprised. He found that Lin Tianmian's connections were really wide. People who knew him almost from all over the country seemed to have a good relationship.