105: Time box

105: Time box

In fact, Bai Luoluo reacted for a long time after waking up to reflect what happened. At this time he was held in his arms by Li Guanshan, and the three were slowly going out.

Bai Luoluo said to the system, "My **** hurts ..."

The system said, "Friend, be brave, don't cry."

Bai Luoluo almost cried.

Li Guanshan apparently felt that Bai Luoluo's body was tense after sober, but he didn't ask what happened, pretending not to know, and continued to hold Bai Luoluo on the first floor of the museum without expression.

The spider's lair was underground. At this time, the ground floor was in a mess, and the original damaged building collapsed a lot after the fight between Li Guanshan and the spider man, and the whole building looked crumbling.

Li Guanshan held Bai Luoluo outside, and then carefully put him down.

"Water source." Li Guanshan opened his mouth.

When Bai Luoluo remembered what happened between him and Li Guanshan just now, he felt that he wanted to find a hole to turn in. He looked down, as if the radish dumplings, which had always been energetic above his head, also fell down.

Li Guanshan said, "I want to pursue you."

Bai Luoluo was taken aback and said, "Ah?"

Li Guanshan said: "I want to pursue you." He said very seriously, no one would think that this person was joking, he said, "I'm sorry for what happened just now, I couldn't hold back."

A blush appeared on Bai Luoluo's cheek, and said, "It's okay, it's my own problem." If he hadn't been caught by the spider and injected venom, this would not have happened in the end.

Li Guanshan said, "I won't force it, but if you want, please tell me." He squatted, looking up at Bai Luoluo's eyes.

Bai Luoluo was silent for a while, then nodded invisibly.

Li Qianchan kept watching, and then said: "Water source, you wait outside, my brother and I will go in and see."

Bai Luoluo said, "Okay."

So Li Qianchan and Li Guanshan entered the museum again, leaving Bai Luoluo and Medog outside.

Medog seemed to notice that Bai Luoluo was not interested, and put his head on Bai Luoluo's knee.

Bai Luoluo touched Medog's head and said lowly, "Mote, I don't know what to do."

Medog whimpered, and there was some sadness in the green eyes.

"I can't promise him." Bai Luoluo said, "No." He reached out, hugged the big cat in his arms, rubbed his ears, and said, "I'm leaving sooner or later, here is just a dream……"

Medog seemed very puzzled and didn't understand the meaning of Beloro's words.

Bai Luoluo's eyes narrowed, revealing a smile that was not very happy, he read a poem lowly: "My Dada's horseshoe is a beautiful mistake. I am not a person, but a passerby."

Although Medog did not quite understand Bai Luoluo's meaning, he licked Bai Luoluo's cheek and comforted him gently.

When I came out of it, there was something more in the arms of the brothers and sisters of the Li family.

After they approached, Bai Luoluo saw one of them was a box of butterfly specimens. Although this thing was not unusual before the end, it is now invaluable.

Li Qianchan was flushed with happiness, than he was hand-painted, saying, "The water source, water source, the third floor has a very high and high skeleton. Although it is broken, it is really high."