74: Sprinkle sugar

74: Sprinkle sugar

After watching the room with Qin Baichuan, Bai Luoluo ate a meal with his colleague Li Qian.

For Li Qian, I haven't seen Bai Luoluo for a few months, but for Bai Luoluo, I haven't seen Li Qian for several years. After all, the time and reality of the mission world are slightly different. Fortunately, Bai After Luo Luo's emotional separation, the obvious dislocation feeling is much better.

They ate supper, drank beer, and talked about the recent situation of the unit.

Li Qian asked Bai Luoluo: "When are you going home?"

Bai Luoluo said: "Let's go home after the annual meeting of the unit." At the end of December is the annual meeting of the Social Security Bureau. Their department also showed a program. Although Bai Luoluo did not participate, but knowing other people also pretty good.

Li Qian said, "Oh, this is it." He ate a kebab and said vaguely, "Then you have to take a good rest in this half year, don't waste it."

Bai Luoluo said: "Actually I didn't figure out something."

Li Qiandao: "What is it?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Why did you leave me for so long?" It felt like this, he only worked for two months a year.

Li Qian is the old man of the Shehe Bureau. He knows a lot more than Bai Luoluo. At the beginning, he still urged Bai Luoluo to do the emotion. Li Qian took a sip of wine and said, "Roro, let me tell you the truth. Before that, your department and the bureau did not have so many vacations. Even if you made an a task, you could put it up for more than a month. As for the s class Evaluation-I have worked here for eight years and have seen two people make such ratings. "

Belo Luo said: "Well, you continue to say."

Li Qian said: "One of them you should know is the Ye Yangdu in the department, and one ..."

When Bai Luoluo heard the name Yang Yedu, he immediately thought of Xiao Yang, who was emotionally separated from Yu Sister. He nodded and said, "What's wrong with one more?"

"Dead," Li Qian said, "jumped out of the building after completing the task. I felt like I was doing the task before death, and even his parents didn't recognize it."

Bai Luoluo heard Li Qian talk about this before, but he didn't expect it to be so serious.

Li Qian said, "I didn't know so many things at that time. I didn't know how many things happened. At that time, it wasn't compulsory to just see if you were willing to do it." He said, his eyes were a bit empty, "The result is Something went wrong, and immediately after the incident came out, the security situation of the agency and bureau was evaluated, and specific operating rules were issued. The employee manual you read was set at that time. "

Bai Luoluo said, "... how can he not distinguish between reality and mission?"

Li Qiandao: "I also heard that, the specifics are not very clear. It is said that when he entered the mission world, there was something wrong with the system protection function. He was brainwashed by the goals of the mission world. Although he recovered his memory when he came out, the whole person But it became very confusing, and it was not clear whether he was doing the task or in reality. Moreover, the investigation results said that he had not done emotional precipitation for a long time ... "

Bai Luoluo said: "So it is."

Li Qian saw Bai Luoluo's complexion and patted him on the shoulder: "But you don't have to worry too much. The Society and the Bureau have been established for so long, and only one accident has happened. Now the various mechanisms are very perfect. accident."