6: You are not a good thing

If it were ordinary people from the rivers and lakes, Bai Luoluo would just find an excuse to send away, but the two brothers and sisters Du Wei and Du Jian are the children of the leader of the Wulin Alliance. If this is to be investigated, this matter is probably not good.

In the original world line, Yuan Feiyan never encountered these things, because he never let Yanjiu take off his mask from the beginning to the end, which means that no one except him himself knew that Yanjiu looked exactly like him. .

And until his death, Jiu Jiu didn't get any position that belonged to him. He was born in the shadow, never shined by light in his life.

It is impossible for Bai Luoluo to treat Jiu Jiu as Yuan Feiyan. His task in this world is to let Jiu Jiu know that he is an individual, and not dependent on other people's objects from beginning to end. As for the completion of the task, the whole It is determined by the system, so if Jiu Jiu leaves Bai Luoluo and completely breaks out of the world line that Bai Luoluo knows, then what happens later, Bai Luoluo will be difficult to control.

However, when Luo Jiu was seen by others, Bai Luoluo discovered that the people who saw Yan Jiu seemed to be very interested in him, whether it was Xia Baifeng who had left, or Du's brother and sister who had come to the door.

Brother Du sisters lived the next day, and they started harassing Jiu Jiu.

Wu Jiu lived next to Bai Luoluo. It wasn't early in the morning, and Bai Luoluo was sitting in bed in a vague coat, and heard Du Wei's voice from outside.

Du Wei called out, "Yu Jiu, you are up, I made breakfast, let's eat together."

As soon as Bai Luoluo heard it, he put on a coat and hurried out. As soon as he pushed open the door, he saw Du Wei smiling at the Jiu Jiu who was practicing martial arts in the courtyard.

At this time in the cold weather, Jiu Jiu took off his shirt, exposing his beautiful chest and abdominal muscles, and sweat slid into his chest along his neck. Because of the temperature difference, a little white mist appeared on his body, and even more. A different taste. Even if this picture was viewed by Bai Bailuo Luo, he still had to praise the man.

Du Wei did not have the restraint of the ancient woman at all. She looked at Jiu Jiu with a smile. The eyes turned around Jiu Jiu's waist and chest several times, and finally stopped on Jiu Jiu's face. She softly Said: "Wipe it, but don't catch cold." She said, and handed the towel in hand to Jiu Jiu.

Bai Luoluo: "..." According to his memory, Du Wei had never handed a towel to Yuan Feiyan before.

Rongjiu did not pick up the towel in Du Wei's hand, but looked at Bai Luoluo, who was still wearing a white lining and a coat, and then asked okay.

"Um." Bai Luo answered dryly, and said, "Are you up so early?"

He nodded at nine.

Du Wei smiled and said to Bai Luoluo, "Master Wang, would you let your family Jiu Jiu have breakfast with me?"

Bai Luoluo said, "You ask him, he will go if he is willing, and he will not go if he is not willing."

Du Wei said, "Jiu Jiu?"

He Jiu glanced at Du Wei, and then looked at Bai Luoluo. When Bai Luoluo thought he would refuse, he didn't expect him to say something lightly: "Okay."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

Du Wei smiled at Bai Luoluo, and then led Yanjiu away.

Looking at the back of Lu Jiu, Bai Luoluo had the illusion that he was an abandoned empty-nest old man. He choked and said nothing, did Ji Jiu call back, but looked back in the room and started changing. clothes.