111: Bald radish

111: Bald radish

Bai Luoluo spends most of his leisure time in the fairy garden. After drinking Lingshui, basking in the sun, chatting with Xiaolv, the day passed.

But these few days, Bai Luoluo encountered a more troublesome thing-the grass in the yard was wormed.

Because it is a spirit grass, the born worms are not ordinary pests, but some spiritual worms. If the fairy is on weekdays, these bugs are estimated to be found as soon as they enter the garden, and then they are simply killed by the fairy and thrown away.

Unfortunately, in the past few days, there was something out of the fairy, and there were only two fairy children in the garden responsible for watering. Fairy children have not yet formally cultivated, and with their current capabilities, they can't see the worms sneaking into the garden.

Xiao Lu's path is higher than that of Bai Luoluo. First, she found the bug that slipped in, and she screamed, "Daikon, radish, something bad--"

Bai Luoluo was also nervous when she shouted, saying, "What's the matter, what's the matter?"

Little Green Road: "You, look over there!"

Bai Luoluo looked in the direction that Xiao Lu said, but he saw nothing, but there was a rustling sound of something being eaten in his ears. He said, "What's this sound?"

"There are bugs in the garden !!" Xiao Lu said in a horror. "But the fairy is not there--"

Bai Luoluo is still a fresh radish with little experience, so after hearing it, he was a little bit stunned and said, "Insects-is it terrible?" He was bought when he was still a radish seedling, so there was almost no encounter with worms experience.

"Extremely terrible ..." Xiao Lu said in a murky voice, "The worm likes aura full of things, and eats very fast, a big radish every bite."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

Little Green Road: "You can eat three white radishes like you."

Bai Luoluo was a little wronged, and he didn't think he was very young. His radish dumplings were growing.

But this is obviously not the time for grievances, because the worm's scent seems to feel something, and he actually went straight to Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo was scared and stiff, but Xiaolu laughed: "Don't be afraid, the fairy clothed the array to protect us. This bug can't come in-hey?" Before she finished speaking, the bug was light. Passed the formation method easily, and then came all the way.

Xiao Lu was really scared at this moment, and she cried and said, "White radish, run away—the worm is coming—"

Bai Luoluo also acutely felt the threat of the bug to him. He cried in a voice and said, "How, how to run."

"Legs, it's going to become a pair of legs ..." Xiao Lu had already crawled out of the ground, just to see that she looked like a little girl in an abdomen, she said, "If you don't come out, you will be stung by a bug!"

Bai Luoluo was also urged to change his legs by the urge of Xiaolu, but he was not proficient in Xiaolu, and after struggling to climb out of the land, he found sadly that he was just like a carrot. The only difference is that the roots underneath have become small thick legs made of radish.

Little Green took Bai Luoluo's hand and ran towards the distance.

However, the bug seemed to have spotted them, and ignored the more precious ginseng next to it, and chased them directly.

Bai Luoluo's small thick legs couldn't run at all, and the radish dumplings were still on his head. The center of gravity was unstable, and the whole radish waved and looked like he might fall at any time.