125: Fanwai (2) Yang Yedu, Yan Zuofei

Yang Yedu and Yan Zuofei were not in love at first sight.

In fact, when Yang Yedu entered Yan Zuofei's world, his relationship with Yan Zuofei was very bad.

In the first world, Yang Yedu was a colleague of Yan Zuofei. After trying to get close to Yan Zuofei, he died in a car accident within two days. In the second world, Yang Yedu was Yan Zuofei's brother. He was stunned by a zombie in less than a month. The third world ...

All in all, Yan Zuofei and Yang Yedu's other mission objects are similar, the external consciousness is full of resistance, very difficult to access.

And Yang Yedu at that time did not know what these worlds he entered meant. He only knew that if the task was completed carefully, the subsidy would be higher. As for what this subsidy meant, Yang Yedu didn't think about it.

This idea continued until the third world that Yang Yedu entered, and he met Yan Zuofei, a female body.

Although Yan Zuofei was a girl in that world, she was no less powerful than any man around him.

It was an interstellar world. Yan Zuofei was a strange beast hunter. He traveled between the stars and was doing the most dangerous work.

Yang Yedu replaced Yan Zuofei's teammate.

Yang Yedu is a bisexual. He is interested in all the young and lovely girls who are soft and easy to overthrow. So at the beginning, he was not interested in Yan Zuofei.

In that world, Yan Zuofei was a one-meter, seven-five-legged, long-breasted Gao Lengyu. She was strong and a lone warrior. Although she was a member of the mercenary regiment, she rarely participated in collective activities.

Yang Yedu always wanted to be close to her, but couldn't do anything about it. Just when Yang Yedu was about to give up, the opportunity suddenly came.

Yan Zuofei was seriously injured and was about to die at the sight. Yang Yedu stepped forward and rescued him.

The rescued Yan Zuofei did not express strong gratitude to Yang Yedu, and was still very cold and warm, but there was a slight difference in attitude.

Yang Yedu seized this opportunity and took advantage of Yan Zuofei's weakness during the healing period. The two became partners.

In fact, Yang Yedu did not come up with any thoughts when he did this. However, the friendship of such partners gradually deteriorated during the battle.

Yang Yedu fell in love with Yan Zuofei, fell in love with this indifferent and proud man, and Yan Zuofei also had an undesired emotion for Yang Yedu. Yang Yedu knew that it was wrong to have a strong relationship with the mission goal. But people are not machines, how can they control their emotions so easily. So when he knew he shouldn't do this, Yang Yedu got trapped.

That was the world with the longest mission.

He and Yan Zuofei went to countless planets and killed countless strange beasts. The relationship between the two became stronger and stronger in the battle, and eventually became uncontrollable.

Yang Yedu and Yan Zuofei confirmed the relationship of their lovers and even planned to get married.

And Yang Yedu was so eager to stay for the first time.

Early in the wedding, Yan Zuofei found herself pregnant. When my father's Yang Yedu was immersed in joy, this joy alone was full of uneasiness. He is just an outsider, leaving the world sooner or later.

What you worry about is something that will happen sooner or later-this sentence is perfectly reflected in Yang Yedu's body.

His most worrying thing happened, and at their wedding, a strange beast attacked. Yang Yedu blocked a shot for Yan Zuofei, so he let go.