67: Shade

67: Shade

Probably opened the door to the new world. Bai Luoluo, who was not very pleasing to the eye, also became a lot more cute in the three surnames Wu. When Bai Luoluo polished the rabbit the next day, Wu Tuisan went to Bai Luoluo's dog legs to ask if he was hot or not, thirsty or thirsty, tired or not, if he needed help.

Bai Luoluo was terrified by his sudden and industrious attitude. The first reaction was: "Wu Tuisan, what did you do to say sorry to me?"

Wu Tuisan was inexplicably asked by Bai Luoluo: "No, what have I done? You asked me that."

Bai Luoluo said suspiciously, "What do you mean by this attitude?"

Wu Tuisan: "I just found that I had a bad attitude towards you before, didn't I think I was wrong."

Bai Luoluo still didn't believe him very much, and said, "... You really didn't do anything to regret me?"

Wu Tu was helpless on three sides and said, "No."

Make sure that he was not pitted, Bai Luoluo clapping his goosebumps and waved at Wu Tuisan: "If you don't do it, stay away from me. I feel sick because my hairs are standing up."

Wu Pushsan left with resentment.

Wu Zhansi groaned at the yin and yang strangely beside him.

The jade rabbit has already got a prototype. The shape of this jade pendant is simple and it is not difficult to carve. The only difficulty is the vivid appearance of the jade rabbit on the jade pendant. But to achieve this kind of skill, only master-level sculptors can do it-the simplest form, but the most agile.

The system's operation of Bai Luoluo's body has not carved such an effect, because if it is done, Bai Luoluo will definitely be suspected by Lin Tianmian when he learned such a technique. One more thing is not as good as one thing, and you can still be lazy.

When Lin Tianmian came back a few days later, Bai Luoluo's jade rabbit was finished.

It was a small, long-eared rabbit lying on the ground, looking coquettish, and stepping on a little cabbage. Of course, compared with the jade rabbit carved by Huiming, Bai Luoluo sculpts more rigidly. Although the appearance is not much different at first glance, there is a clear difference between the knife and the animal.

Lin Tianmian touched the rabbit with his hand. After a brief inspection, he nodded with satisfaction.

Bai Luoluo said, "Sir, is it all right?"

Lin Tianmian said: "Yes."

Bai Luoluo said, "Can I help them?"

The three surnamed Wu were busy these days, and Lin Yumian required too much jade. Even if the three of them started work together, it would take more than a month.

Lin Tianmian said, "No, you just have to cook seriously."

Bai Luoluo: "..." Thanks to God for giving him such a good cooking skill that he has a place in the sinister society.

Bai Luoluo dejected and returned to the room.

Wu Tusan whispered a question and asked: "Why didn't the sir tell Zhou Zhizhi that he has special constitution and can't carve jade?"

Lin Tianmian said lightly, "What can I say?"

Wu Tuisan thinks about it too, after all, this kind of constitution cannot be changed, it is better not to know this rather cruel truth.

The machine roared in the courtyard, and Bai Luoluo was lying on the bed lonely in the house ... Watching TV and eating sunflower seeds.

Bai Luoluo, who was still very frustrated just now, revealed his true colors. He said, "It's great. I'm just polite with Lin Tianmian. He's really not serious."