65: Mirror 2

65: Mirror 2

There was still porridge in the pot, and Bai Luoluo drove away.

Bai Luoluo lived a little far from Wang Weimin's hotel, and it took more than an hour to drive there. Before he went, he gave Wang Weimin a call and said that she had tied her up to find a Feng Shui master who could help.

Wang Weimin was grateful to Bai Luoluo on the phone. Thinking of the dangerous situation yesterday, Bai Luoluo repeatedly told her not to go out and would come to her by car.

After arriving at the hotel, Bai Luoluo went to Wang Weimin's room to pick her up. Wang Weimin looked a little stunned when she saw Bai Luoluo, she smiled reluctantly, and said, "Ah ... thank you."

Bai Luoluo said, "You're welcome."

The two got in the car together, and Wang Weimin sat on the co-pilot and fell asleep. It can be seen from her sloppy face and thick black eyes that she is extremely tired at this time. Even after falling asleep, the quality of sleep is very bad, and her brows are always frowning.

Seeing this, Bai Luoluo helped her raise the window and turned off the music on the car.

Bai Luoluo, who picked up Wang Weimin, drove back for another hour.

When Bai Luoluo led Wang Weimin into the house, Wu Jiesi and Lin Tianmian were drinking thick and fragrant porridge. The two heard Bai Luoluo's footsteps without even raising their heads. Bai Luoluo was clear. Seeing Wu Zansi snoring quickly, Bai Luoluo: "..." Can you make a point? No one robs you.

Fortunately, Wang Weimin was so embarrassed that she had no appetite for food. Bai Luoluo asked her politely if she wanted to eat a bit. She shook her head and refused to say, "No, thank you, I can't eat anything."

When Wu Zansi heard the words, he felt relieved and put down the bowl of porridge. He was content with a chopsticks and pickles.

When Bai Luoluo looked at him, he only felt a big head, and turned to Wang Weimin and said, "Mr. Lin is still eating. Let's go out and wait for them, and talk to him in detail after they finish eating."

Wang Weimin was a bit impressed with Lin Tianmian, nodded and said yes, followed Bai Luoluo to the living room.

Twenty minutes later, Wu Zhensi and Lin Tianmian, who were full, appeared in the meeting room.

Wu Zhe said: "Zhou Zhizhi, go and eat breakfast first, otherwise it will be cold later."

Although Bai Luoluo likes to eat, he is not so obsessed with food. He said, "No, let's fix things first."

Lin Tianmian sat down opposite Wang Weimin.

Although Wang Weimin had only seen Lin Tianmian's side before, she was very impressed with this person. One is because Lin Tianmian's excellent appearance, but because Lin Tianmian's eyes are sick. Wang Weimin remembers that her cousin Wang Yiyao also lamented that it was a pity to say that this person is so good-looking that she can't see her eyes. Wang Weimin didn't answer at the time, thinking that it was a pity that others had been good, maybe it was more wonderful than you. She did not expect that she would meet with Lin Tianmian so quickly for the second time.

Before experiencing these things, Wang Weimin didn't quite believe in looking at such things. In her opinion, judging by a person's face, it is like cheating. But now that Wang Weimin has gone through so many strange things, she is beginning to doubt whether what she believes in her heart is true.

Although Lin Tianmian closed her eyes, Wang Weimin had the feeling that she was being observed. She was inexplicably nervous, and her teeth bit her lower lip without blood.