103: museum

103: museum

The circle that Bai Luoluo draws on the map is as no man's land as before.

There was an endless forest of trees, but the trees were cut down and turned into barren mountains. Because it was once a dense forest, there were a lot of flora and fauna there. After the doomsday came, most of the animals were almost extinct, leaving only stubborn plants and countless insects to survive the doomsday, and there were morphological changes.

Almost all plants on the market today are artificially cultivated, but there are also wild ones. It's just that most of these wild plants have evolved capabilities similar to animals. They have become more aggressive and can even actively seek food on their own. This change makes them blur the line between animals and plants, and sometimes people don't even know whether they are animals or plants.

Not many people in the area pointed out by Bai Luoluo were willing to go there. It was too dangerous and the income was not high. Even new humans were unwilling to run there.

Li Guanshan and Bai Luoluo discussed some details about the monuments.

Bai Luoluo said that if there were no mistakes in the description of those areas in history, there was actually a large forest park in the past, and there was a lot of traffic, but it was only later that something went awry.

Li Guanshan asked what happened.

Bai Luoluo said that it should be a disaster in the last days, but he didn't know exactly.

Li Guanshan thought about it and said he had to prepare for a few days.

Bai Luoluo nodded and said yes.

So the departure time was so set, and soon Li Qianchan knew that they were going to take risks again.

Li Qianchan was so excited, he said that he must do a big vote.

Bai Luoluo sat and watched, quietly clutching his seeds.

Having said that, there seems to be something wrong with the system equipped in this world. He spends his days and nights asking questions, and he's also upset and utterly oblivious.

Bai Luoluo persuaded him several times, and the system said: "I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm ... what can I do with melon seeds?" Bai Luoluo thought you were okay. If you are personally estimate that the front teeth There is only one dental post left.

Fortunately, the system is data melon seeds, there is no teething, but looking at the tone of his answer to Bai Luoluo's question, how can I feel that this system seems to have something wrong.

During Li Guanshan's preparations, a little something happened.

That thing was that when Bai Luoluo went out and met with Medogluan one day, he met the Jiuyang who had met before.

Jiu Jiuyang was standing by the road and talking to people. After Yu Guang noticed Bai Luoluo, he stopped immediately and turned to look at Bai Luoluo. He smiled and called Bai Luoluo's name in this world: "Jiang Shuiyuan ? "

Compared with previous times, Wu Jiuyang's gentle attitude is almost heaven and earth. Bai Luoluo was creepy when he looked at him, hesitantly standing in place without moving.

"What are you doing?" Wu Jiuyang asked.

Bai Luoluo said, "Come out and walk."

Originally standing at Medog behind Bai Luoluo, at this time, he walked forward innocently, walked in front of Bai Luoluo and squatted, and looked at Jiuyang with a poor eye.

He Jiuyang said, "Yo, Medog is here too."

Medog ignored him, still shaking his tail quietly.

"Is there something? Master Ye?" Bai Luoluo didn't like the person in front of him.