68: Yin into the body

But the cold feeling was fleeting, and Bai Luoluo didn't take it too seriously.

He and Wu Zishi moved the pieces of jade into the construction site, and it was already afternoon in the end. Wu Zhe said: "Hey, you're done, go, go back to dinner."

Bai Luoluo sweated and reached out and wiped, he said, "Why didn't you see Pushsan?"

"Mr. seems to have ordered him to buy raw poultry." Wu Zhan had a cigarette in his mouth, raised his chin to Bai Luoluo, and said, "Are you getting one?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Okay." He doesn't smoke in reality, but some of his body has a cigarette addiction when doing tasks, so it's okay to have two occasionally.

The two stood by the car and smoked before they drove back to the hotel.

Lin Tianmian's time has always been precious. After he has set a plan, he is ready to start work. Chen Yuqian hasn't talked much since he knew he was overcast by Lin Tianmian. His expression is cold and scary. It looks like it is because Lin Tianmian is the uncle in his family. .

When the Bai Luoluo and the two returned, Lin Tianmian was discussing some details about Feng Shui Bureau with Chen Yuqian. It was better to say that it was his unilateral narrative. But looking at Chen Yuqian's expression, I listened very carefully. If it wasn't for the sake of face, I should have taken out a small book and started recording.

Lin Tianmian heard the footsteps of Bai Luoluo and Wu Jisi, and said hard to the two.

Bai Luoluo said: "Mr. Lin, will I not follow you to the construction site afterwards?"

Lin Yumian said, "Well, you can come on the day of formation, and arrange it yourself at other times."

Bai Luoluo said, "How many days does Mr. Feng Shui Bureau want to do?"

Lin Tianmian said: "If it goes well, it will take more than 30 days, if it goes wrong, it won't exceed 50 days." In this way, the Feng Shui Bureau is huge, and detailed calculations and confirmations must be made in every place without any errors. It may be only an inch difference between orientations, but the actual effect is very obvious.

"Then I haven't done anything in the past thirty days?" Bai Luoluo asked with peeping eyes.

It was probably that his tone was too pathetic, but Lin Tianmian smiled. Instead, he said, "What? Are you still unhappy to let you rest?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Ah ... no, just a little surprised."

Lin Tianmian said, "Well."

Bai Luoluo then planned to walk into his house. How could he know that he had just taken a few steps? Lin Zhoumian suddenly said: "Wait."

Bai Luoluo turned his head a little happily, thinking that Lin Tianmian had changed his mind. How could he know that he had drawn a card from his pocket and handed it to Bai Luoluo: "Aren't you moneyless? Take it Petty. "

Bai Luoluo was about to quit and listened to Lin Tianmian: "This is your own money."

Bai Luoluo: "..." He paused for a few seconds before reflecting that he was once a rich liar.

Lin Tianmian said, "Go."

Bai Luoluo left Carmo silently. Back in the room, sitting and resting, Bai Luoluo had a weird sense of loss. He said to the system, "Why don't you help Lin Tianmian, but feel a little lonely ..."

The system comforted him and said, "It's as if the children around you have gone to the summer vacation cram school. As a result, your parents said to you," Learning from you, you're paralyzed. "