5: Shura Field

5: Shura Field

Since that day's conversation, there have been some changes in the attitude of Jiu Jiu towards Bai Luoluo. In short, he is not as careful as before. Although still respectful, but anyway, I think of myself as a person.

Bai Luoluo was suddenly so good to Yan Jiu, but the people in the house did not react. This also entrusted Yuan Feiyan with a good temper. Anyway, now what Bai Luoluo does not seem to dare to question.

But Bai Luoluo has been in this world for several months, but he helped Yuan Feiyan rub a lot of ass.

Regardless of the era, Yuan Feiyan was a genuine **** man, but the one with the highest purity. In particular, every time he returned from a tour of the rivers and lakes, as long as a period of time, there must be a foolish man complaining to the woman to collect debts-yes, Yuan Feiyan still eats both men and women.

The ordinary butcher-wife Yuan Feiyan's housekeeper passed away, but there were others who couldn't, such as a few people who came this day and found the palace.

Bai Luoluo was teaching Jiu Xi at the time, and the housekeeper sweated to report that someone had come to the door.

Bai Luoluo has become accustomed to these things, so he did not look up and let the housekeeper pass away.

The steward heard the words and said with a bitter face, "Master, this man will not be sent."

"Don't leave? Why?" Bai Luoluo stopped his pen and looked up.

The steward said, "... is from Wulin League."

The Wulin League is a rivers and lakes organization, but it is also related to the officials and family members, so it is not easy to provoke.

Bai Luoluo thought about it, but he couldn't remember who it was, and he sighed, "OK, let them in."

When the steward heard this, he looked up at Jiu Jiu, who was sitting beside Bai Luoluo, and said, "Bring them here ... Come?"

Bai Luoluo did not understand the meaning of the butler's expression, and nodded indifferently, and said, "Well, what's wrong?"

The steward didn't say anything, but looked at Bai Luoluo with a very respectful look. It was not until the people outside the door were brought in by the steward that Bai Luoluo knew what his steward's eyes meant.

Butler's eyes: Lord Wang, are you still sitting with your hoe, here is another one, can you bear it?

Bai Luoluo felt really unbearable.

There was a man and a woman, a woman in a red coat, cold eyes, a man's weak Liu Fufeng, with crystal clear tears in his eyes, and he was about to fall.

At this time, Jiu Jiu stopped his pen and looked at Bai Luoluo silently.

Bai Luoluo remembers the appearance of these two people, so his back has a layer of cold sweat. However, as a top **** man, Yuan Feiyan will never panic even in such a Shura field, so Bai Luoluo With a calm smile on his face, he softly said, "Du Wei, why are you here?"

The older sister was called Du Wei, and her brother was Du Jian. They were friends that Yuan Feiyan knew while traveling in the rivers and lakes.

If it ’s just ordinary friends, then Yuan Feiyan ’s dregs are gone and his brother goes to talk to his sister, and finally boasted that Haikou would definitely come back to them later ...

Du Wei heard the words of Bai Luoluo and sneered: "The Lord did not come to us, we naturally came by ourselves."

Bai Luo laughed and said, "I'm not looking for you, but I'm too busy these days ..."