49: Ant nest

49: Ant nest

The cold wind screamed outside the cave. Everyone inside the cave was sitting beside the fire. From time to time, crackling sounds burst out in the fire, making the atmosphere more quiet.

Bai Luoluo spoke slowly, with a somber expression: "I looked up and saw the master of those feet. That was a woman in a red dress. Her long shawl covered her face ..."

Xue Hui swallowed and leaned closer against Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo said, "But I don't know this woman. Why did she appear in my house, and when I looked at her, I wonder if it was my illusion. I actually saw that it should have been the same. The corpse grinned and smiled at me. "

After Bai Luoluo said this sentence, the atmosphere in the cave had completely solidified.

Bai Luoluo did not seem to notice the terror in everyone's eyes, and continued his story slowly.

The sky was getting darker, and the whistling wind outside the cave seemed to cry sternly. Yuan Shuze's first story could not bear Bai Luoluo. His eyes were covered with scared tears, and he trembled, "Yu Mingming , Just tell the results. "

Bai Luoluo said, "Ah? You don't want to listen to the story anymore?" He was talking about having a nightmare at night. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw that there was an eye in the cabinet staring at his bridge.

Yuan Shuze said, "Woohoo, I don't want to listen."

Xue Hui shivered beside Bai Luoluo, with a pale and frightened face—he seemed very scared of horror stories.

Bai Luoluo said, "No, the story has its beginnings and ends, and I haven't said how I go to prison."

Everyone: "..."

When Bai Luoluo saw everyone with a look of embarrassment on his face, he pouted, "This is not what you asked me to tell my story."

Everyone: "..." Brother, do you live in horror movies?

However, although Yuan Shuze and Xue Hui both showed very unaccustomed to horror stories, there were also bold ones, such as Zhou Rong and Mu Xinggong, who looked at Bai Luoluo with radiant eyes and urged him to continue.

Bai Luoluo originally wanted to continue, and it was clear that Xue Hui was so anxious to shrink into his arms that he was a little careful and said, "Forget it, it's too late today, I'll find time for you tomorrow."

Zhou Rong and Mu Xing Palace sighed at the same time, and said that Bai Luoluo's love for Xiangxi and Yuyu was too much. How can one see a rainbow without going through wind and rain, and a night without a horror story is incomplete.

Bai Luoluo thought for a while, and said, "It's better, Xue Hui go to bed first, and when Xue Hui falls asleep, I will tell you separately."

Xue Hui heard the words, a bit aggrieved and shrank into the corner, feeling that his beloved Ling no longer cared about him as before. Yuan Shuze leaned next to Xue Hui and comforted him that ghost stories are not for everyone. Let's be timid and go to sleep first.

When Xue Hui and Yuan Shuze went to the corner and fell asleep, Bai Luoluo reached out and added some wood to the fire to make the flames more vigorous. He looked at the shaking flames and said gently, "I don't want to listen. Go to sleep. "

So a dozen people in a row were half short, and Zhou Rong and Mu Xinggong stared at Bai Luoluo with sharp eyes, looking very expectant.

Bai Luoluo said, "My story is too long. I will tell you a short one. Let's go to sleep. The name of this story is called Xueshan ..."