121: Separate

121: Separate

A thousand disciples were sent to support the front.

Everyone knows that the battle will be very long and difficult, but no one has ever thought that it was so cruel when the battle began.

Bai Luoluo saw the demon channel opened in the mirror, as well as the countless demon flooding from the channel towards the cultivation world. Because the channel has not been fully opened at this time, most of the people entering the human world are low-level demons, but even so, it is troublesome enough.

The ancestors of the most powerful cults in the realm of cultivation have all risen to the immortal world hundreds of years ago, but the remaining practitioners have not been able to make up for faults. It can be said that it is time for the realm of meditation to decline.

Seizing the opportunity, the big monsters seized this opportunity and forcibly opened the channel between the two realms in an attempt to incorporate the cultivation world into their pockets.

Bai Hui knows the result, so even when he looks at such a cruel sight from time to time, his face is not moved at all. It was as if watching a trivial silent film, not even half-softening his eyes.

Bai Luoluo was really scared at first.

He saw in the mirror that those practitioners in various robes kept fighting the demons. They had artifacts and spells, and easily slaughtered low-level demons. However, the demons are like a continuous stream of water pouring into the broken ship, there is no end.

If you kill one, two come, if you kill two, then three. Endless, overwhelming, the blood flowing out seems to dye the sky and the earth red.

Once the practitioners are weak, they will be scarred by the demons. Although these scars are small but piled up gradually, they gradually seize the vitality from them.

Bai Luoluo looked at the common face of the brutal fighting in the mirror, showing anxiety, he said, "Baihui, can we win?"

Bai Hui said, "Naturally." His tone was so calm, as if he had seen the end of the catastrophe.

Bai Luoluo frowned and said, "Really?"

Bai Hui stretched out his hand and held Bai Luoluo's shoulder. He said, "As long as Luo Luo thinks we can win, then we can win."

Bai Luoluo touched the mirror. Although it was only a sight before him, he seemed to smell the **** smell of that thick nose. He said: "Then I think ... we can win well."

Bai Hui smiled, removed the spiritual power attached to the mirror, and the sight of the passage disappeared before their eyes.

However, even if the scene disappears, what should happen will never change because of people's intolerance.

Soon, news came from the martial arts. The early-moon city at the forefront was lost, and more than 3,600 practitioners in the city were buried in the mouth of the demon, and none survived.

If anyone had any unrealistic fantasies about this battle before, now the news is like a slap thrown on the face, and those people are soberly awoken.

The wind shivered in the cultivation world, and the atmosphere suddenly became tense.

Affected by the atmosphere, Bai Luoluo told Bai seriously that he wanted to be a big monster.

Bai Hui touched Bai Luoluo's head, and after hearing this, somehow there was some melancholy between his looks. He said, "Why must Luo Luo become a monster? Let me protect you for the rest of my life?"