118: Another turnip

118: Another turnip

Although Bai Luoluo opened the door to a new world in Bai Hui's few words. But for his own physical and mental health, Bai Hui quickly reiterated to Bai Luoluo the seriousness of the incident, and explicitly prohibited Bai Luoluo from doing so.

"If it's really stuck in it, I'm afraid I have to ask the doctor to come over." Bai Hui said, "You said that the doctor will cut you, or should I cut it?"

Although it was only Bai Hui's irresponsible hypothesis, Bai Luoluo was mostly flushed when he heard the words, and he hummed and promised that Bai Hui would never change to a turnip look at a critical moment.

Bai Hui's heart was finally relieved. After all, if Bai Luoluo really did this, he would have to be frightened alive, and it might even affect the X life in the future.

Bai Hui's idea of ​​splitting with Bai Luoluo failed. Bai Luoluo refused before. Now Baihui is unwilling. Although he did not eat radish every day, it was a comfort not to rub it in his arms.

After the meteor day, Bai Hui talked to the head again.

When the head saw him, he smiled quite profoundly and said, "Already eaten?"

Bai Hui was not embarrassed, and said, "Yes."

The head smiled, "You can't stand it if you keep it that long."

Bai Hui just drank tea and didn't answer.

The fire meteor fell in a small martial art far away from them. After the meteor fell, the spiritual fire caused by it could not be extinguished with water.

The head sighed and said, "It's really a mess."

Baihui nodded. In this world, no one knows more about what will happen in the future, but he is not afraid, because there is a turnip around him, that is Baihui's world.

After the opening, Bai Hui and Bai Luoluo did several times.

Although Bai Luoluo was almost crying at first, most of the reasons for crying were because his face was too shameful. At this time, Bai Luoluo knew that his fairy was not as immortal as he imagined-at least not when he was in bed.

And Bai Hui's previous guess was confirmed. He found that every time he did with Bai Luoluo, Bai Luoluo's body became more and more mature, and his height would be raised by at least one knuckle.

Bai Luoluo also found this out, humming and saying that if he did it a few more times, he would be higher than Bai Hui.

Bai Hui said with a smile, deep down, he was secretly thinking that he could not use magic to make himself higher ...

Of course, the last thing Bai Bai was worried about didn't happen, because Bai Luoluo's height stayed at a height that didn't satisfy him, and then he stopped growing. And in this life, there is probably no chance to surpass Baihui ...

Bai Luoluo was sullen for this matter, and Bai Hui coaxed him for a long time.

Although he has become a human, Bai Luoluo's cultivation has not stopped because of this. He had all the tricks, and the speed of Xiuxian began to get faster and faster, so that Bai Hui had to limit his speed, so as to avoid the instability of the foundation due to too fast practice speed.

Besides, before Xiaoluo left Baihui's garden, Bai Luoluo lost her news. She didn't know where she went or what she did. I did not expect that Bai Luoluo has suddenly heard rumors about Xiaolv, but this rumor is not very pleasant. According to rumors, a Chiba exquisite grass put a spiritual fire in the human realm and passed a small city and the living things inside it.