94: Beast in the dark

The three sat in place for about ten minutes.

When Li Guanshan was resting, he calmly told Bai Luoluo that Bai Luoluo wouldn't be scared. The thing in front must be disgusting.

"Brother, do you know what that thing looks like?" Li Qianchan was obviously curious about what was ahead.

"How cute do you think the corpses and worms survived here?" Li Guanshan said saltily.

Li Qian Qian heard the expression and wanted to vomit.

Bai Luoluo is discussing with the system, and if the thing is too disgusting later, can he help him make a mosaic.

The system very coldly rejected Bai Luoluo's consultation, saying, "The mosaic is automatically played, and I still want the mosaic."

Bai Luoluo said: "What about the boundaries of the mosaic?"

There was a bit of sadness in the tone of the system. He said, "The color, the emotion, the violence, the force, the blood, and the fishy ... Anyway, although the worms don't look good, they are still in line with socialist values. Socialism does not abandon others. It's ugly. "

Bai Luoluo: "..."

After resting, the three set off again.

As Li Guanshan said, there really was something waiting for them. After a few steps, Bai Luoluo heard the sound of crickets coming from the next room.

I have to say that in a dead base, hearing such a voice is really creepy.

Bai Luoluo stepped back a few steps and felt something stepped under his feet. He lowered his head, and then a faint candlelight, actually saw the ground covered with dense remains of insects.

Bai Luoluo scolded himself.

Fortunately, Li Qianchan didn't see it, otherwise she would scream again. She followed Li Guanshan and slowly walked into the room next to her, and saw the sound inside.

"What is this?" Li Qianchan saw a machine on the table, which was making strange noises.

Bai Luoluo also came in. After seeing something on the table, he showed an incredible color. He said, "Why is there a radio?"

"What does the radio say?" Li Qianchan was curious.

Bai Luoluo said: "It is a very old household appliance ..." From the historical point of view, this base has been abandoned for at least 400 years. Even if this radio is not broken, there is no power supply.

He was about to say something, but he heard a shrill scream from the radio, like a woman who saw something terrible, the sound of his voice was exhausted, and the hair was turned upside down.

Li Guanshan walked to the radio, picked it up and checked it, and said, "No power?"

Bai Luoluo remembered that some radios had batteries, and he said, "The power is on the back, the cover ... you remove the cover, right ..."

After Li Guanshan unplugged the radio, the radio stopped, and the room was quiet again.

Bai Luoluo breathed a sigh of relief.

"What about the person who opened this thing?" Li Qianchan asked.

Li Guanshan didn't speak, his eyes slowly moved to the dark corridor.

Bai Luoluo suddenly felt that the air was a bit cold, and he couldn't help wrapping his clothes tighter.

"Let's go," Li Guanshan said, "should be right in front." He put the radio in his backpack and returned to the corridor again.