115: Flower

115: Flower

In this winter, Bai Luoluo learned a lot of spells. But his height hasn't changed at all, and he is still the small appearance of the New Year doll.

Instead, Little Green, who practiced with Bai Luoluo, began to draw, and her body gradually changed from a girl to a girl.

Bai Luoluo was a little worried. He had no spirits for a few days. Bai Hui asked what was going on and he didn't say it. He asked it several times before he talked about it.

"Why am I not tall?" In a corner of the room, there was a line drawn from the top of Bai Luoluo's brain. Bai Luoluo stood on the ground every night to check his height. no change. Today Bai Luoluo is also so short, so finally I can't help but ask Bai Hui a question that bothered him for a long time.

Bai Hui pinched his round, mushy bun face and smiled, "I'm not in a hurry, what are you in a hurry?"

"But, but I also want to grow taller quickly." Bai Luoluo said pitifully, he said, "Immortal, immortal ... Is there something wrong with me, so I didn't grow tall ..."

Bai Hui said: "Where would you break? Obviously there isn't even one eye of the worm."

Bai Luoluo hurriedly said some and some, then lifted his clothes, exposed Bai Shengsheng's small belly, pointed to a small red dot on it, and said, "I was bitten by a bug last night."

Looking back at Bai, it really was a trace of mosquito bites. Unlike the world, the cultivation world has spirit bugs all year round. Even winter is no exception. I didn't expect Bai Luoluo to be recruited. Bai Hui reached out and put Bai Luoluo into his arms, he touched the little red dot, and said, "Is it tickling?"

"It doesn't itch ..." muttered Bai Luoluo. "I'm not tall. Is it related to this ..."

When Bai Hui heard the words, he couldn't laugh or cry. Where did a bug affect your height? He spoke to calm Bai Luoluo, saying that it wasn't spring, and when spring comes, Bai Luoluo will grow taller.

So Bai Luoluo looked forward to the arrival of Spring Day.

These days happen to be the Spring Festival just after the end of winter. Although the flavor of the school is not strong, they have set up a few banquets for the disciples to relax and have fun.

Bai Hui also went. Not only did he go, he also took Bai Luoluo.

It was the first time that Bai Luoluo had seen such a big occasion, and he couldn't help but persuade him. The whole banquet was obediently wrapped in Bai Hui's arms, and he didn't dare to leave one step.

Bai Hui took a seat and sat down, next to Nan Zhujun who often saw Bai Luoluo.

Nan Zhujun greeted Bai Hui and said, "Oh, Elder Bai, I'm so interested. Why do you want to come and play this time?" They have spring banquets every year, but Bai Hui almost never participates. I don't know what kind of wind was drawn this year, but I came here, and I brought a little boy in a robe.

Bai returned: "Bring him over to play."

Nan Zhujun looked into Bai Huihuai's arms, and after a while recognized Bai Luoluo's identity, he said, "Oh, isn't this little carrot essence, why is it so small?"

Bai Luoluo is distressed by his height. Hearing others say that he is a little bit small and unhappy, muttering, "I'm not young ..."

Bai Hui smiled: "Okay, you are not young."

Looking at Bai Hui's appearance, Nanzhujun's eyes were surprised. In his impression, this white elder is very indifferent when he treats others. It is almost difficult to see his smile, but I do n't know what charm this radish has, which can make Bai Hui smile so brilliantly.