64: mirror

64: mirror

Lin Tianmian came home this time to discuss matters with the Lin family.

But specifically what was discussed, Bai Luoluo didn't know, but he could see that Lin Zhoumian's mood became very good after a return trip. Even the cold expression always added a touch of warmth.

There is food and drink every day. Bai Luoluo also thinks that such a small day is good, but Wu Jangsi has no such good mood as Bai Luoluo, and his face is overcast all day.

Bai Luoluo didn't dare to ask him why he was angry, so he quietly ate melon bread and pretended to be a fresco.

It took about three or four days for such a day, and Lin Tianmian finally offered to go back.

So the family owner Lin Yan sent someone to drive back the three of them. Before leaving, he said profoundly to Bai Luoluo, "Young man, the future is very promising."

Bai Luoluo: "..." What do you mean.

In the face of the aggressive Bai Luoluo, Lin Ying didn't explain much, turned around and waved, and left.

Bai Luoluo looked at his back, as if seeing his own miserable future-I don't know why, the promising future uttered from Lin Zhe's mouth always felt a derogatory term.

Back home in the car, Bai Luoluo and Wu Jiesi also went to the supermarket on the way, because Lin Tianmian suddenly said that he wanted to eat dumplings.

Before Bai Luoluo responded, Wu Zansi froze and said, "Sir, I will make dumplings best. I'll make them for you."

As soon as he said this, Bai Luoluo clearly saw Lin Tianmian's expression freeze for a moment.

Lin Tianmian was silent for a moment, and said, "Tweet three and five are not at home. No one delivers food at home. You can buy some food."

Bai Luoluo and Wu Zansi said yes, so they got out of the car and went to a nearby supermarket to buy some flour and meat, as well as some vegetables.

Wu Zhan's expression was a bit lonely when choosing four dishes. He said, "I really regret it."

Bai Luoluo looked sad and said, "What do you regret?"

Wu Zansi sighed in pain and said, "Before I first visited Mr. Lin's door, why didn't I go to learn a cooking first ..."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

Wu Zhisi said, "I really don't have a vision--"

Bai Luoluo didn't know what to say and patted his shoulder.

Everyone eats dumplings in the evening, Bai Luoluo mixes the fillings, Wu Zansi works hard to knead the noodles, and their husband is responsible for eating.

The technique of Bai Luoluo dumplings is learned from his mother. The dumplings are large and thin, and the wrinkles are beautiful.

Wu Zansi looked at Bai Luoluo's technique and didn't figure it out, saying, "How do you say you are a liar?"

Bai Luoluo said nonchalantly, "At that time, the living conditions were not good. I could only pick up the rotten leaves and cook at the vegetable market by myself. That's how I trained.

Wu Zhisi's fierce expression softened a little, he said, "Really?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Fake."

Wu Zansi: "..." He almost did not chop the chopping board.

After the dumplings were cooked, Bai Luoluo asked Wu Jiesi to take the lead, and he grinded some garlic. He was looking down while peeling the cellphone.