25: Make money

25: Make money

This is the first time Bai Luoluo entered Bai Nianjin's house.

The house was more rundown than he had imagined. The living room was simply a tea table and a very old fabric sofa. There are various bottles and jars on the tea table. Bai Luoluo glanced around and found that most of these jars were some leftover drinks, and several glass bottles that looked like cosmetics.

When Bai Nianjin was holding Bai Luoluo, his body was trembling until he entered the room and made sure that they were safe. Then the tremor on his body gradually subsided.

Bai Luoluo coughed and lifted his down jacket to see the wound.

Bai Nianjin sat beside Bai Luoluo, his lips were pale and white, he whispered, "Teacher, let's go to the hospital."

After taking off the down jacket, Bai Luoluo saw that his abdomen was already a bruise, and his skin was white, so the scars looked particularly noticeable, but now he eased over, but it didn't hurt as much as he thought. Bai Luoluo reached out and pressed his own abdomen, and felt that there was no major problem. After coughing, he said, "The problem is not great, are you scared?"

Bai Nianjin didn't agree with his face, he said, "Why don't you have a blood cough?"

Bai Luoluo said: "Cough blood? Oh ... I should have accidentally bitten my tongue." He said, sticking out his tongue, and saw that there was a wound on the tip of the tongue. Bleeding.

Bai Nianjin said, "No, in case you hurt your dirty organs and you can't see them from the outside, you must go to the hospital." He rarely talks on weekdays, but today he is very stubborn, as if he had to persuade Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo had to say: "Go tomorrow, it's too late now, and taxis are not good." Outside the house was a dark place that could not be seen. After the noise just now, the residential area was quiet again. Buildings are mixed with streets, as if covered by a dark curtain, and only the dim light from the distant street lights can be seen very dimly.

Bai Nianjin said yes, then turned to the kitchen and boiled hot water.

After entering the room, Bai Luoluo found that the house was actually unheated, and the lights on the roof were not too bright, and occasionally flashed, as if it was about to fail.

There is only one bedroom in this room except the living room. At this moment, the bedroom door is wide open, and Bai Luoluo can barely see the situation in the bedroom. It was as messy as he imagined, and there was a pile of clothes on the bed in the bedroom, and even glass bottles on the floor.

It is difficult for Bai Luoluo to imagine how Bai Nianjin spent his childhood in such an environment.

Bai Nianjin brewed a cup of milk tea for Bai Luoluo. His family didn't even have a refrigerator, so there was almost nothing to eat. Except for a few boxes of instant noodles, the instant milk tea that tastes bad is his best thing.

Bai Luoluo didn't mind. He held the cup in his hand, and people gradually warmed up.

Bai Nianjin said, "Teacher, let me go and help you with a taxi. I will call you below when I hit you."

Bai Luoluo coughed and said, "If you don't have a taxi, don't go." This place was so biased, and snow continued to fall, and it was harder to get a taxi. Where would Bai Luoluo let Bai Nianjin stand in the snow and wait?

Bai Nianjin said in distress: "What then?"

Bai Luoluo drank milk tea and said, "You give me a quilt. I will be in the living room all night."

Bai Nianjin said, "That won't work. It's so cold this day and you're injured."

Bai Luoluo said, "Where do you usually sleep?" He didn't believe Bai Nianjin's mother would let Bai Nianjin go to bed.