52: Return

52: Return

The misunderstanding between Xue Hui and Yuan Shuze was resolved.

Yuan Shu finally no longer was as afraid of Xue Hui as before, but when he spoke, he seemed to have a different meaning, and Bai Luoluo, whose ambiguous eyes often looked at him, was creepy.

Bai Luoluo wanted to ask him several times, he said that he was all right, so Bai Luoluo could only give up.

Since opening the door to the new world for Xue Hui that day, Bai Luoluo has been trembling all day, afraid that Xue Hui will try his best on him and try new methods. It's a pity that some things are more and more afraid, and on a clear afternoon, Bai Luoluo who took a bath by the river still couldn't escape.

After all was over, Bai Luoluo was completely softened. He was lying on the bank of the river, like a cooked shrimp, with crimson glow all over his body.

His eyes were empty, and although he was open, he could not see the charm. The water flow can be rigid or soft, thick or thin. Bai Luoluo soaked in it, there is a terrible illusion that every part of himself has been violated.

He couldn't even climb to the shore, because the vortex in the water rolled around his feet and pulled hard. At first Bai Luoluo was still struggling. Later, he was already struggling. So he was trapped in the water, couldn't get up, and couldn't sink.

Xue Hui, who controlled the current, walked to the shore and hugged Bai Luoluo, who was crimson.

The skins of the two touched, and Bai Luoluo's body shook violently, and then went again-he could not bear the touch of others.

Xue Hui said with a smile: "Ling's body is so delicious, why can't she eat enough?"

Bai Luoluo didn't know what he was talking about. He looked at the blue sky with no eyes, and his mind was blank, and he couldn't understand what Xue Hui was talking about.

Xue Hui didn't mind Bai Luoluo's insensitivity, he kissed Bai Luoluo's lips sweetly, and hugged him back to the camp. Everyone in the camp had a curious look at them. Zhou Rong had no eyesight and said, "What's wrong? I'm sick? My face is so red."

Bai Luoluo didn't say a word, Xue Hui said softly, "Ling just basked in the sun for too long and was a bit dehydrated."

Zhou Rong scratched his head and said, "Oh, this." He actually believed it.

Mu Xinggong showed an expression that he could not bear to look directly at him, and felt that Zhou Rong's emotional intelligence was hopeless. They are basically heterosexual. In a world without women, five-finger girls are the best partners. However, after all, if he also met a man as beautiful as Xue Hui, could he refuse it? Maybe it really is uncertain. Zhou Rong's mood is very complicated.

On this day, Bai Luoluo, whose soul was washed by water, lay on the stone monster.

At night, Bai Luoluo finally returned slowly. The first sentence to Xue Hui was: In the future, you dare to do these things to me and see if I can't beat you.

Xue Hui said pitifully, "But water is mine too."

Bai Luoluo was about to be furious. He said, "No, I don't care whether the water is you or not. There is no next time-no! Next time!"

Xue Hui was a little lost, he said, "Okay."

Although Xue Hui was about to go down, Bai Luoluo could see the unwillingness in his expression, and it was estimated that the boy was wondering why he was still uncomfortable. Bai Luoluo is really irritated with liver pain. He is really comfortable, but it feels strange. He desperately thinks that he is probably the first person in the world to be watered.