40: Roast chicken and acting is the joy of life

"Who is he?" Xue Hui's voice was still so clear and touching, his purple eyes began to accumulate tears, and choked, "Ling, who is he?"

Bai Luoluo looked at Xue Hui's reaction and felt scalp tingling. He said, "I don't know him." After that, he turned his head and looked at the man who followed him silently.

The man was shivered by Bai Luoluo's stare, and he cried whiningly. For a moment, he and Xue Hui sobbed softly, so that Bai Luoluo had a horror illusion that he was a scumbag who abandoned his wife to find Xiaosan. He didn't even know the name of Xiaosan and why he came back with him. Fortunately, this illusion is just an instant. The man quickly whispered, "Please let me follow you. I can help you do a lot of things ... find food, do laundry, cook ..." when he spoke , Secretly glanced at Xue Hui. When she saw Xue Hui's beautiful face, her eyes were obviously dim.

Bai Luoluo said coldly, "I can't accept you."

The man said, "But I won't waste your food. I'm just afraid of being alone ..." He begged again and again. Before Bai Luoluo spoke, Xue Hui gently wiped the tears in the corner of his eyes with his hands, and seemed to hold back his grief, and then revealed a smile like the Virgin. He said, "Ling, leave him. , I don't want to watch someone die innocently. Since he is willing, let him help us. "

Bai Luoluo heard that although there was no expression on his face, in fact he was already desperate for the bad taste of the big brother. God said there was light, so there was light. The old man said he wanted to be a white lotus, so he left Xiaosan with tears. Bai Luoluo said, "System, what do the big guys think?"

The system says, "Do you love me or do you love him?"

Bai Luoluo: "..." service.

The man who followed Bai Luoluo thought he would have to work hard to stay, but did not want Xue Hui to say a word, so Bai Luoluo changed his mind. He showed ecstasy, choked and said thank you, thank you, and looked anxious to kneel down and give Bai Luoluo a few heads.

Bai Luoluo couldn't, but only frowned, "Follow us, but you don't have any thoughts that shouldn't be raised, otherwise I can't save you."

The man nodded.

Then Bai Luoluo asked some other things about him, such as his name, and what crime came here. The man had a sincere face and said that he was called Yuan Shuze. He didn't do anything serious, just because he stole something he shouldn't. When Bai Luoluo heard him say this, he was curious: "Can you be sentenced to death if you steal something?"

Yuan Shuze smiled bitterly and said, "You haven't heard of Lan Jing's case."

Bai Luoluo was shocked, and Ling Yuming's memory was indeed very famous. Because until the thief was found, the unparalleled gem was not chased back. That blue gem is worth more than several hundred million, anyway, it is much more than ta: n'w: u of Bai Luoluo. From this perspective, it is normal for Yuan Shuze to be sentenced to death.

Yuan Shuze is thin and small, and Bai Luoluo can lift him with one hand. Such people should not be able to do any s-a robbery.

Xue Hui opened his mouth, and the matter left by Yuan Shuze was so fixed.

When Bai Luoluo saw Yuan Shuze was dirty, he opened his mouth and asked him to wash by the river. Yuan Shuze nodded cautiously and took a bath by the river. After he came back clean, Bai Luoluo found that Yuan Shuze was actually pretty good. His face was of the cute type. Although his expression was very cramped, it was a bit pitiful. However, his good looks are like stars and the sun in front of Xue Hui, which are incomparable.