4: Raising a son is hard

After Xia Baifeng left, the palace was a little quieter again.

Bai Luoluo continued to live with his son Jiu Jiu.

After a period of time, it seems that Jiu Jiu has gradually become accustomed to living in the sun, and has corrected some of the problems of the dark guards-for example, he must stand in a humble corner as long as he is standing.

The boy was seventeen or eighteen years old when he was growing up. Since Jiu Jiu began to eat with Bai Luoluo, his height has started to rise.

Bai Luoluo has a little relationship with him and asked him what he likes to eat.

Yan Jiu held the chopsticks and said something low.

Bai Luoluo said, "Do you like meat or vegetables?"

Jiu Ji pursed her lips and said a little embarrassedly.

Bai Luoluo glanced at a table of good dishes and arrived at: "How often do you eat meat when you are the dark guards?"

Jiu Jiu thought about it and said, "Twice a month."

Bai Luoluo thought that it seemed normal to eat meat twice a month in ancient times with low productivity. He thought so and ordered it privately.

So when the two ate for the second time, it became a situation where most of Jiu Jiu was meat.

When Bai Luoluo and Yunjiu got along, there were still many details. Anyway, Bai Luoluo took care of Yanjiu as a child.

Of course, when he did these things, the system also reminded him not to do too much, so as not to cause suspicion.

Bai Luoluo listened to the system and converged slightly, but what he didn't expect was that what he did did attract the attention of others.

This other person is not a perfunctory object, but is Yuan Feiyan's brother.

Yuan Feiyan has a good relationship with his father and mother today. When he won the concubine, Yuan Feiyan also helped a lot, so his brother always tolerated him. He bullied men and women and provoked a lot of people, that is, the holy man who helped him clean the buttocks.

Was suddenly declared into the palace, Bai Luoluo had a bit of a snack, and sat in a carriage to discuss with the system what the emperor was looking for him.

The system said, "Maybe I'm looking for you."

Bai Luoluo said, "What if he finds out that I am not Yuan Feiyan?"

The system was silent for a moment, then said in a soothing tone: "Don't worry, there is subsidy after being burned to death."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

The system said, "Go in peace."

Bai Luoluo was speechless. When he was training in the unit, he was repeatedly told not to underestimate the IQ of these aboriginal peoples of the world. Once he was found that he was not Yuan Feiyan, there was a high probability that he would be burned to death because he was here. In the world, there is actually a virus ...

The carriage passed the palace gate and quickly sent Bai Luoluo out of the study.

Bai Luoluo got out of the carriage, and after waiting for a while, someone came to open the door and welcomed him in.

It's getting colder and colder recently, and a heavy snowfall a few days ago. When Bai Luoluo entered the house, he saw his elder brother sitting before the book case and seemed to be looking down at something.